This is exciting! ( Hello Everyone )

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Fouad Faraj

This is exciting! ( Hello Everyone )

Postby Fouad Faraj » 05 Nov 2015 18:28

Hi everyone my name is Fouad Faraj, and ever since I was a child I have noticed I would occasionally realize I was sleeping and take control of my dream! It has only been over this last year that I have become very interested in learning more and if I could be able to learn to control my dreams every night! I have always felt that after a night of a lucid dream the next morning I feel so much more energetic and happy. Plus with my creative imagination the world of dreams is my favorite place to be! Sadly whenever I do realize I am sleeping it becomes very hard for me to stay lucid and asleep. I also have difficulty making my self believe some of the things that I try to make happen in the dream can happen. It can be frustrating sometimes. I hope to gain some great knowledge and tips through this forum!

Summerlander

Re: This is exciting! ( Hello Everyone )

Postby Summerlander » 05 Nov 2015 20:59

Hi and welcome, Fouad! I used to lucid dream as a child, too—I think this sort of thing may be more common than most people suspect. And you're right, indeed, about lucid dreaming being invigorating. If you wish to prolong lucid dreams and carry out action plans, this piece of advice might help you:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=164

Sweet lucid dreams and good luck! :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Fouad Faraj

Postby Fouad Faraj » 12 Nov 2015 20:56

Hello Summerlander thank you for the welcome and the advise! Since you are the only person who has responded to me thus far would it be alright if I pick your brain further about questions I have and difficulties Ive encountered?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 12 Nov 2015 21:06

Fire away, my friend! I'd love to help if I can. :-)

By the way, the link above is supposed to lead you to 'Carpe Somnia Mundi' (Seize the Dream World)--but some people have complained that it leads to something 'philosophical'. If that's the case, try this:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16442

It was missing '42' above! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”