Weird response

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Grendel84

Weird response

Postby Grendel84 » 13 Nov 2015 16:20

I had my first lucid dreams last night. I'm not sure what triggered the lucidity (I havn't really been practising the techniques as I should have been) other than the fact that I noticed my thoughts were influencing my environment. I do have a question though. While I was lucid in the dream I remembered the advice that you can yell out questions to the dream. At first when I tried to do this my voice was raspy and quite and couldn't really yell out. When I finally got that sorted and yelled out a question (I can't remember exactly what the questions were) The response sounded like a recording on a phone and said the following "Please hold while we work to answer your question". I tried several times and that is the only response I got back. Has anyone else had this or know what it means?

jasmine2

Re: Weird response

Postby jasmine2 » 14 Nov 2015 00:00

So, in your lucid dream, you yelled out some questions, and your dreaming mind responded, "Please hold while we work to answer your question." It sounds like your dreaming mind has a sense of humor.

It seems likely to me that, as you gain more experience with lucid and non-lucid dreaming, including being able to remember what it was, exactly, that you yelled out in a dream, that eventually, your dreams may begin to communicate some insightful answers to your questions. However, often the language and imagery of dreams may use symbols and metaphors.

Keeping a dream journal helps to stimulate better dream recall and longer, more interesting dreams.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”