Hello there!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
1DayDreamer

Hello there!

Postby 1DayDreamer » 16 Nov 2015 06:53

Hi, my name is 1DayDreamer! Because DayDreamer was taken I guess and my alternative name was too long... So I figured it sort of makes a pun, "I'm just one daydreamer..". I actually go by DayDreamer in my music and art, my longer name being DayDreamerStratus. Enough of my moping, I was introduced to Lucid Dreaming in 2012, but it has been something I've been trying to accomplish my whole life because I've always remembered a ton of my dreams.

I decided to join this forum because I wanted to learn more about lucid dreaming. Back when I was first into it, I was very very sick with chronic migraines so I took a lot of "fun" pills that gave me very vivid dreams. Ever since I got off them, I've sort of come to a plateau with my lucid dreaming. I tend to only get to a layer where I'm perfectly aware but can't really control my surroundings or can only do minor things.

The only thing I'll reveal about my true identity is that I'm a girl in highschool~. So anyways, I look forward to being educated about lucid dreaming further and hopefully being able to help others! Feel free to ask me anything related to dream stuff. No, I am not here because I want to make out with werewolves and vampires or idk.. Whatever kids my age are into. I'm here to heal past wounds and gain more wisdom about life and dealing with my struggles.

TL;DR: I'm a teenage girl who learned about lucid dreaming through youtube and ever since getting over a chronic condition somewhat I've plateaued in my learning so I came here for help.

ctkoth

Re: Hello there!

Postby ctkoth » 16 Nov 2015 18:16

I respect your ambitions for spiritual growth! I've also had many lucid dreams where i struggled for control and, it can either be an invigorating challenge or, a nightmarish disappointment as the dreams overwhelm :/ I do have to admit though as my life's apathy or, confidence increased I would have better control over my dreams...

Return to “Introduce Yourself”