Linear Progression to avoid Hell. learning a new word..

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
ctkoth

Linear Progression to avoid Hell. learning a new word..

Postby ctkoth » 16 Nov 2015 10:18

(I apologize if this is the wrong area, please move it if so! I really want to discuss this dream and at least one other of this caliber)

March 1, 2015
"So I just had an interesting (somewhat?) linear dream. The most important beginning was when I was with my friend on a laptop that was mine (but I don't even have) in his backyard with him and his sister trying to show him music but I forgot my headphones. So I said "Hey I need to get the headphones" *turns to sister "want to come with?". We went around to the front, I tried to kiss her and she evaded saying her dad was right there...
Then I was in some sort of field with my living grandmother. It appeared to be post holocaust as there was a bunch of creepy Hebrew grafiti everywhere and an abandoned playground. Trying to go somewhere I don't recall, We were waiting to cross a bridge but it was too far (I guess like waiting for a train to go by) and then a path extended yet we went the other way.
I then ended up in what appeared to be an old western saloon. I was in a room serving as what seemed to be a cameraman on some sort of satirical show. There was a cop there forcing everyone to drink in a somewhat jovial manner (regardless he was an asshole bully). after there was only a little left he asked who else wanted it and a man near the door said he did in which the cop threw the shotglass (with no lid and alcohol in it mind you o.O) and the guy intentionally didn't catch it. "Get a broom and sweep it!" the cop said and the man was like "ok I will brb". As he left I saw him throw me(cameraman) the peace sign.
Now I ended up in the basement (this THIS is where it get's weird) and I see what appears to be Nicholas Cage (mind you I NEVER dream about people I have never personally met). I approach him in a discrete manner and ask him if he is a Dreamwalker (similar to inception). He gives me a dodgy answer and as we are talking somebody runs hysterically by in a black robe. I asked him if it was a demon and he said "No that's just _______ he's drunk" Anyways I ask him if I am going to Hell and he said I would be alright. Hell is like a place where an addict is alone searching for a party. He then in detail explained it was "Samones" (spelled it out for me) and I asked him about my women to verify his validity of being a dreamwalker and he said he didn't know (hmmm if either of us are dreamwalkers perhaps it is I?) He said to stop putting care without commitment into women.
Either way I asked him if it was alright for me to wake up so I could remember everything. He once again didn't give me a straight answer so I blinked repeatedly in my dream in an (old yet proven personally) attempt to wake up.
I woke up within another dream at my moms old condo and tried writing down "samones" and then shortly woke up in reality"

I looked up "Samones" when I wokeup and found this.... I'm pretty sure I understand what it means though, does anybody else have dreams where they learn things they haven't before (words in languages) or, encounter some entity they know after over 20 years of dreaming didn't seem to quite "fit" right in?
Attachments
Screenshot 2015-11-16 01.14.43.jpg
Screenshot 2015-11-16 01.14.43.jpg (235.83 KiB) Viewed 654 times

jasmine2

Re: Linear Progression to avoid Hell. learning a new word..

Postby jasmine2 » 18 Nov 2015 03:19

Ctkoth, You seem to be good at remembering very vivid and detailed dreams. Do you keep a dream journal?

There have been periods in my life when I was dealing with a lot of challenges and had numerous dreams, which often puzzled me. I found that it was very beneficial to write down dreams that seemed important, and to give them a title. I read a lot about dream interpretation and gradually became better able to connect many dream characters, symbols, themes and emotions to my personal life situations. I also sometimes draw or paint memorable dream images.

Here are some interesting resources regarding dream interpretation -

(1) Article - "Working With Dreams With Jeremy Taylor" - intuition.org -
Interview with Jeffry Mishlove - Thinking Allowed

(2) jeremytaylor.com - Dream Work
Menu - "Dreams In Cyberspace"
Scroll down and click on "CLF On-Line Dream Wok Training Manual" (links to blurb.com)
On book cover picture, click "preview" - allows free view of all 76 pages in comic book format.
See especially discussion about projection.

(3) creativedreaming.org - Explore Your Dreams - Patricia Garfield
See - Library

(4) Robert Moss Blog - mossdreams.blogspot.com

(5) Article - "10 Steps Toward Interpreting Your Dreams" - by Paul Benedetio - jungianananlysts.com

(6) dreamscience.org - "Dream Time" - The Radio Show
Series one, Series two

ctkoth

Re: Linear Progression to avoid Hell. learning a new word..

Postby ctkoth » 19 Nov 2015 01:09

Thanks, I already understand my dreams. I appreciate your attempted effort yet, I wanted to see if anybody else personally had similar dreams. Or, if anybody had dreams where they learned something (at least consciously) that they didn't know before.
jasmine2 wrote:Ctkoth, You seem to be good at remembering very vivid and detailed dreams. Do you keep a dream journal?

There have been periods in my life when I was dealing with a lot of challenges and had numerous dreams, which often puzzled me. I found that it was very beneficial to write down dreams that seemed important, and to give them a title. I read a lot about dream interpretation and gradually became better able to connect many dream characters, symbols, themes and emotions to my personal life situations. I also sometimes draw or paint memorable dream images.

Here are some interesting resources regarding dream interpretation -

(1) Article - "Working With Dreams With Jeremy Taylor" - intuition.org -
Interview with Jeffry Mishlove - Thinking Allowed

(2) jeremytaylor.com - Dream Work
Menu - "Dreams In Cyberspace"
Scroll down and click on "CLF On-Line Dream Wok Training Manual" (links to blurb.com)
On book cover picture, click "preview" - allows free view of all 76 pages in comic book format.
See especially discussion about projection.

(3) creativedreaming.org - Explore Your Dreams - Patricia Garfield
See - Library

(4) Robert Moss Blog - mossdreams.blogspot.com

(5) Article - "10 Steps Toward Interpreting Your Dreams" - by Paul Benedetio - jungianananlysts.com

(6) dreamscience.org - "Dream Time" - The Radio Show
Series one, Series two

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”