mutual dreaming?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
jp10

mutual dreaming?

Postby jp10 » 21 Nov 2015 17:45

i think this would be considered mutual dreaming but i'm not quite sure. Is it possible to, while lucid dreaming, to bring someone into your dream while they are dreaming so that they are having the same dream as you from a different perspective? so like mutual dreaming without them knowing, they'll just think they're having a normal dream about you? (tell if this makes sense or not, i can see if i can explain more if you need me to) :)

seanEE

Re: mutual dreaming?

Postby seanEE » 21 Nov 2015 18:11

Nothing makes senses until fully comprehended and explained, i don't quite understand your question, If your asking can it be done, Its not widely accepted as posable, But I'm sure some people will tell you they have don it, Whether or not they are lying i don't know, Try and let us know how you get on.
''you must excuse my personality''

jp10

Postby jp10 » 21 Nov 2015 22:55

ok thank you for the response. i personally have only been able to achieve a lucid dream once, and am now trying again although i haven't been very successful. As soon as i have another lucid dream, i'll let you know whether it had been possible for me. :)

RealityCheck

Postby RealityCheck » 22 Nov 2015 07:32

I don't believe in mutual dreaming :) Dreams are what they are: dreams. They happen in your own brain, not someone else's.
How to wake yourself up

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 06 Dec 2015 11:23

It is possible but most lucid dreamers wouldn't be able to do it as they'd just create an "image" of the other into their dream and not really be able to pull the other truly into their dream which is a skill using energy or telepathy (true mind linking). If you haven't had telepathic experiences in real life its probably very unlikely you can do make this conscious connection during a dream with another.

Spontanous mutual dreaming experiences are more likely but even those are very rare (I've only had one mutual "dream" experience, that being with my daughter).

Those that OBE though are far more likely to have mutual experiences with others who OBE.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”