Brand new and need help

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
15ahayes

Brand new and need help

Postby 15ahayes » 22 Nov 2015 20:07

Hi!

My name is Austin and I have been looking into how to lucid dream. Ive been at it for maybe 20 days? no lucid dream yet. I started trying meditation to help with awareness and i perform anywhere from 10 to 20 reality checks per day. i really really really want to lucid dream because ive heard that your imagination is the limit so i wanted to be able to watch my book ideas from within the dream. any tips??

xenoptix

Re: Brand new and need help

Postby xenoptix » 22 Nov 2015 20:37

relax - there is a co-created space. Before going to bed you set your goal to meet the old lady sitting in an empty house which is a modern unfinished building - she is sitting behind a table and doesn't understand your language. On the table is a book with a steep price tag for a second hand book. Ask her if you can take it with you but promise to return it and she will let you read it.

I don't know yet how the book really works but it's something like a blueprint for everything.

Once you read in this book you seem to understand just about everything. The key is to remember all and take your knowledge into this reality (something I haven't managed to do).

[ Post made via Android ] Image

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 23 Nov 2015 03:22

15ahayes,
Welcome to the forum.

I think that keeping a dream journal sends a message to the unconscious mind that you're really interested in learning from non-lucid and lucid dreams, and also helps to improve memory of dreams.

I recommend the following resources for good information about lucid dreams.

My favorite books about lucid dreaming are -
- "Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge --

- "Lucid Dreaming: Gateway To The Inner Self" by Robert Waggoner

- Here at - world-of-lucid-dreaming.com -
On Home page - click on tabs - "Articles" and "Resources"

- Website - Lucid Dreaming Experience Magazine - dreaminglucid.com
Tab - Explore the LDE
> Lucid Dreaming Topics - Dream Speak Interviews - Past Issues (back to 2001)

- Website - dreamstudies.org - Ryan Hurd

15ahayes

Postby 15ahayes » 23 Nov 2015 16:39

Thanks for the resources :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”