My First Ever Lucid Experience!!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
15ahayes

My First Ever Lucid Experience!!!

Postby 15ahayes » 24 Nov 2015 04:32

Hi guys,

so last night i had my first lucid dream, and it was trippy as ****!!! so im walking up this mountain pass in some mystical fantasy mountain and i can see the end of the path up ahead and its leading to this just enormous fantasy circular structure with these half circle things circling it in different directions and its got this magical light glowing from this hole in the middle and from runes carved in it and seeing this caused me to look at my hands and push my finger through my hand.

At this point i instantly become lucid and everything just focuses into place LIKE REAL LIFE! and i just sit there and study my hands and stay calm to keep myself from getting knocked out of the dream and losing lucidity. i can actually feel a cool mountain breeze on my skin and the rocky ground beneath my feet. and then i hear the massive structure. its sounds like stones grinding together. i look up and this thing is just completely overwhelming. its as tall as the mountain, loud, detailed and just insanely fantastical. so much in fact that i get knocked out of lucidity from just the sight of it.

I was actually able to find a picture online that somewhat resembles what i saw. (it should be attached to this whole thing)

so anyway, first time lucid! and holy dib diddly jazners it was AWESOME.
Attachments
dibbles.jpg
heres the picture
dibbles.jpg (109.46 KiB) Viewed 908 times

taniaaust1

Re: My First Ever Lucid Experience!!!

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Nov 2015 17:12

congrats on having your first lucid dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

shutterbugjen

Re: My First Ever Lucid Experience!!!

Postby shutterbugjen » 20 Dec 2015 22:10

Very cool! :)
"for a dreamer, night's the only time of day..." -Jack Feldman, Santa Fe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”