Attempting WILD tonight/tomorrow morning. HELP!

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
amandae

Attempting WILD tonight/tomorrow morning. HELP!

Postby amandae » 25 Nov 2015 23:17

So I've attempted WILD twice already and have been unsuccessful both times because I can't seem to get past the Hypnagogia+increased heart rate. I'll relax while listening to my white noise and gaze into my eyelids until I see swirly patterns and such. Also my heart rate increases a whole lot! All of this sort of becomes overwhelming to me. So can someone give me any tips/tricks to stay calm during this stage where your heart rate increases and passing the Hypnagogia.

bob_syr

Re: Attempting WILD tonight/tomorrow morning. HELP!

Postby bob_syr » 09 Dec 2015 21:16

How did you do?

I've tried three times. Twice I fell asleep and once got insomnia and was awake rest of night.

Good luck with lds.

Bob Syr

amandae

Re: Attempting WILD tonight/tomorrow morning. HELP!

Postby amandae » 19 Dec 2015 18:49

bob_syr wrote:How did you do?

I've tried three times. Twice I fell asleep and once got insomnia and was awake rest of night.

Good luck with lds.

Bob Syr

I have had my first WILD since I made this post :) In a nutshell, I meditated and once I got fully relaxed and was half-asleep my body felt numb and I saw pretty kaleidoscope patterns and I heard music! Then when it went away I did a reality check and it worked! It didn't last long though because I didn't have a plan of what I was going to do :( But I'm still trying so I can have an entire dream :)

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”