The Blackadders at Castlepost, going to school

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

The Blackadders at Castlepost, going to school

Postby Nickfan40 » 26 Nov 2015 01:27

I had this dream last night. I ate some chocolate at 9pm and went to bed at about 11:30 pm.

I was walking down Versailles Rd. where I live in Lexington, KY. I go through a gate at the end of a long driveway. I see a large medieval-style castle on a hill. I recognize it as Castlepost, a bed and breakfast in
Versailles, KY. Information on this castle can be found on the internet.

As I walk through the yard, I recognize some of them as The Blackadders (played by Rowan Atkinson), and Queen Elizabeth I (played by Miranda Richardson). I see a man walking drunkenly through the gate. His face and head is like a 35-year-old Rowan Atkinson's, but from the neck down he has another man's body, beautifully muscled. He is wearing pants and boots that look like they're from WWI; I see now that it is Captain Edmund Blackadder. He walks up to the table and sits in a large throne-like chair at the head of it, and slings one leg over the arm of it. They are all eating something that looks like pizza and salads. They all have strange looks on their faces as if they don't know what they're eating, but eat it anyway. "Don't even talk to me about food. I'm about to throw up as it is!" Said Captain Blackadder.

I get some pizza and salad and sit under a tree to eat it like some of the rest are doing. I eat it and suddenly remember that I have to be somewhere.

I am suddenly transported to my high school. I am walking through the halls, then through some doors to the theater. It is not the same as I remember. The seats have dark red plush velvet covering on them. I look on the stage, but it is not a stage, but a basketball court, very similar to Rupp Arena. I learn that the chorus is going to sing and I am going to be in the chorus and there is going to be a basketball game afterward. I never get to sing because I decide I don't want to and roam the halls again, trying to find the exit. I find a door and walk out, seeing the outside and parking lot are the same as I remember.

I go through another door and see that it is the "dugout" or "bunker" that Captain Blackadder, Baldrick, and George occupied on the show. I am dressed as a WWI nurse. I say, "You were so happy to have survived 'The Big Push' that you all got a 'little tipsy'!" "'Tipsy', hell! We got 'whammed'!" said Captain Blackadder, who was lying on his bunk.

"I've got just the thing for that hangover headache." I say as I get him into the tub. By now, he is in a black swim trunks to the knee. He pulls his knees up to his chest as I use a modern-day shower head on warm to wash his hair and neck: he has such beautiful hair. I can hear him moan as the pain just drains away. I can't get romantically involved because I'm a nurse, and that's what's so sad about it. :(

It was strange because I wasn't even thinking about Rowan Atkinson.

Nickfan40

Re: The Blackadders at Castlepost, going to school

Postby Nickfan40 » 26 Nov 2015 02:36

I was also using a red light bulb, a 25 watt party light, in the bathroom and my alpha/theta wave CD. That may have been what caused me to see a red chair to tell me that I was lucid; I made the decision not to sing in the choir. If the red cue had been when I was seeing Captain Blackadder, I would have tried to touch or kiss him. I guess it is true that using red light bulbs or glasses before going to bed will help you to sleep and dream better. I don't really need a Nova/Remdreamer right now.

Nickfan40

Re: The Blackadders at Castlepost, going to school

Postby Nickfan40 » 26 Nov 2015 03:51

I meant to say that I saw some historical figures sitting around the table and recognizing them as The blackadders and Queen Elizabeth I.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”