WILD experiacne...almost?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
jojohorselover

WILD experiacne...almost?

Postby jojohorselover » 26 Nov 2015 21:16

HI guys so im new here and was just wanting to share my experiences so far, and with what happened this morning.

So i've been interested in lucid dreaming for about a year now, after having sleep paralysis in December last year, I did lots of research afterwards and then found out about lucid dreaming. I lost interest for a couple months but have just gotten back into it. Anyway I have had 2 or 3 DILDS that weren't planned for but were cool and I have been meaning to try FILD but have never gotten around to it.

So this morning I was still very drowsy and had just woken up for a dream, I simply rolled over and was thinking about the dream at the same time...then slowly on the back of my eye lids, a picture came into view, and it was a car and i was in the drivers seat, it was about tv screen size, (It was deans car from supernatural for any of you out there, haha I got to drive it :P) anyway then the car turned (this is all just with image on eye lids) and i could FEEL by body hitting the side of the car, then it started going really fast and it felt like a mixture of driving at 100kmh and flying, then I started feeling the weirdest sensations and hearing loud noises and then BAM. and then I just knew i was dreaming, but all i saw was darkness as in all I saw was behind my eye lids, so i tried moving my hand and then I did wake up. After that I found that I kept having more vibrations and tingly feelings but never quite made it.

So i wanted to know was there something I needed to do in order to get into the dreamscape more? Or was I in my room in my dream , if so how do i get out without waking up.

Also as I was thinking about it all when i woke up I realised that I had been thinking consciously in part of my dream, its hard to explain but while I was thinking it felt normal but when i woke up I realized Ive never been in that building before etc etc it was a dream, and I was thinking about dreaming and opening my eyes , this was when i woke up and then the above happened when i tried going back to sleep.
IT was the coolest thing ever though hope I can actually make it happen.

taniaaust1

Re: WILD experiacne...almost?

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Nov 2015 16:48

anyway then the car turned (this is all just with image on eye lids) and i could FEEL by body hitting the side of the car, then it started going really fast and it felt like a mixture of driving at 100kmh and flying, then I started feeling the weirdest sensations and hearing loud noises and then BAM. and then I just knew i was dreaming, but all i saw was darkness as in all I saw was behind my eye lids, so i tried moving my hand and then I did wake up.

Sometimes it can go black when one consciously transitions into a dream. Next time just ignore its black or let that blackness be part of your dream eg start thinking about lights and try to do something like magically will the light on. Sometimes I get a minute of blackness before I find myself immersed in the dream.

Instead of trying to move if you aren't fully in a dream well, try instead to think about someone your are close to entering your room (someone which wouldn't do in real life at that time so you don't end up confused. I use my exboyfriend). Imagine they are about to come in the door, after a moment you will probably experience someone coming in, I then once the dream character comes in, I ask him to touch me. Being touched in a dream can help one stay in a dream if the dream is too unstable to be moving oneself.

Another thing you can do is to look for vague shapes or forms in the darkness you are seeing and once you get one of these think about moving closer to it (the thought alone should move you closer) or think about that form getting close to you and as it does, it should get clear and clearer.

You are in a dream state, you just need to learn to use your mind to overcome that darkness you perceive eg by taking control over your dream state.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”