Dreaming about fears. Need some advice - please

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
sohan.shah

Dreaming about fears. Need some advice - please

Postby sohan.shah » 27 Nov 2015 13:44

I often Dream about fears of some unknown people.

Fear about not any sort of ghost or animal. But in my dreams, I fear from friends, relatives, person that I know or mostly Unknown people but I found my self in fear occasionally.

I'm sharing two of dreams that I remember.

Some days ago, I dreamed that I was in a village with some people in Night. And we were hiding in a home, threatened of some unknown group of people that might coming to us.

Two days ago I dreamed, It was me on top of a building or something. Tensed and feared about some people that I believed coming to me. After sometime, that dream changed with another dream which I don't remember.

Also, once I waked up by a very loud alarm and that disturbed my sleep. My mother told me I was acting as I was anxious until I slept back.

what does this all mean ?

Sorry for my bad English.

jasmine2

Re: Dreaming about fears. Need some advice - please

Postby jasmine2 » 29 Nov 2015 04:21

sohan.shah, Welcome to the forum.

Over the years, I have had a variety of dreams in which I have felt threatened by other dream characters, animals, natural disasters, or sometimes there is is just an abstract feeling of an unknown danger or anxiety. Scary dreams were more common during periods when I was dealing with different kinds of uncertainties and challenges in my personal, every day life. However, it seems like negative stories in the daily news may trigger a bad dream.

Are you presently are trying to deal with some difficult people or challenges in your life? Is there someone that you trust who may be able to help you in some way with the situation?

I suggest the following articles. -

- "Fear Dreams: What Are They Trying To Tell You?" - huffingtonpost.com - by Elizabeth Kuster

- "Getting Rid Of Those Pesky Repeating Nightmares" - blog.healthjourneys.com - by Belleruth Naparstek

- "Chapter 10: Overcoming Nightmares" - lucidity.com
(Read free online.) This chapter is from book "Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge and Howard Rheingold.

Best wishes - jasmine2

sohan.shah

Re: Dreaming about fears. Need some advice - please

Postby sohan.shah » 29 Nov 2015 08:45

Yes jasmine2,
Thank you for your reply.
your assumption is right. I have been experiences some uncertainties, changes and challenges in my life.
I'm moving to abroad that's why I assume that it might be the reason.

I've actually bought "Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge book. I've read upto 4 chapter. This book is interesting.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”