My First Dr. Mccoy Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

My First Dr. Mccoy Dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 29 Nov 2015 05:03

I can't really remember the *exact* date I had this dream, but it was in 1996, when I got my first NovaDreamer:

I must have been having an OBE and LD at the same time because I was floating above my body, looking down at myself lying in the street, in a puddle of blood; I don't look like myself, but a little animal. Dr. McCoy, Captain Kirk, and Spock are all kneeling in in the street around me. Dr. McCoy gently picks me up as if I were a baby and holds me to his chest, rocking me, his blue tunic getting bloodier by the minute; the blood is coming from my head.

I can feel that my eyes are closed and that I'm being moved. I hear the crunch of leaves as they walk through them. My eyes are still closed, but I can see Dr. McCoy standing at my right side, carrying a litter. He looks down and smiles at me. I look around and see that it is the fall of the year, and the leaves are just beautiful, but I can't tell where we are. I can also see that they are not wearing their usual regulation Starfleet uniforms, but something that looks like black foam rubber armor, sort of the same kind that Data's evil twin, Lore wore on the ST:TNG episode, Descent. I find it very strange.

Some time later, I am lying in a big wooden bed in a log cabin in the woods (I will see this bed in later dreams, but under better circumstances). I have bandages wrapped around my head. I find out that I was in a bad bike wreck, but don't know why Dr. McCoy doesn't have his usual instruments to treat me, so he has to do things the old fashioned way. He sits at the side of the bed, watching me, to see that my condition doesn't get worse. Later on, I see that he has fallen asleep. I see Kirk on the other side of the room, taking care of a baby, and Spock is sitting in a corner, fiddling with some sort of radio or his communicator, probably trying to contact the ship.

I'm not sure how much time has passed, but I am feeling much better. They must have brought their replicators with them because they have replicated some food, some of my favorites, like hot dogs, ravioli, and other stuff, but the smell makes me too sick to eat it. I feel bad about having to insult my hosts, by not eating it. Kirk asks me to help him take care of the baby, a little girl, and I do and do very well. He compliments me on it, giving me such a sexy smile that I just start melting. I think how strange this is because in later dreams, it will be Dr. McCoy, not him, that I will be having sex with!

I wake up feeling strange about the whole thing. Not long after that, I find out just why I had that dream. I was suffering from a condition known as endometriosis, which causes bad bleeding and pain during periods. That's what the blood on the street represented and being sick around food. Even if one of them wanted to have sex with me at that time, I would have refused! I got help for it, changed my diet, and have been feeling fine since the year 2000. I have read that malfunctioning machinery has something to do with something being wrong with the body.

squishy

Re: My First Dr. Mccoy Dream

Postby squishy » 29 Nov 2015 05:43

i wish i could say I knew the slightest thing about the series but i watched that movie in the theater that came out a while ago and had no idea what was happening, but i do love a good story about space travel... am i off topic? sorta anyway i did enjoy reading about your dream, i just don't how to reply because of the lack of star trek knowledge.

well i'm not very good at lucid dreaming yet a guess I've sorta been having trouble with it. I joined the forum hoping that maybe I could find some insight or something, or at least get to talk about it with somebody. So do you dream about star trek a lot? I'd like to dream about something I'm a fan of, riding a Yoshi comes to mind. Did it hurt when you were bleeding and stuff because that sounds kinda scary.

and know i feel like I'm over thinking the reply so instead I'll just press submit
(I'm new to this whole... forum thing)

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 29 Nov 2015 15:40

No, dreaming about things I like doesn't happen very often; I usually dream about school or some kind of boring stuff. I've had dreams about Robert Englund and his characters Freddy Krueger and Willie from the TV series V, Dr. McCoy (which were sometimes very erotic! one was so much so that it couldn't be posted on this site!), Rowan Atkinson and his characters Mr. Bean, Johnny English, and others, and the actor Herbert Lom, who was most famous for his role as Chief Inspector Charles Dreyfus in the Pink Panther movies, but he played The Phantom of the Opera, too; I had an erotic dream about him the way he looked before his accident.

In the past, I've sometimes been able to program myself to have my favorite dreams by using the Novadreamer, relaxation cds, and alpha/theta wave cds with both on same disc. To test myself for lucidity in a dream in which I am with my favorite people, I'll think, "I want to touch/kiss him", and I do. Sometimes, all I had to do was to see a lucid dream cue, like a red chair, red numbers on a clock, red sunset, railroad sign, or a red book. Sometimes I'm looking for a bathroom in my dreams, and wake up having to "go".

Sometimes in dreams, I'll have sleep paralysis, which was why I didn't feel it when I hurt myself in the dream. It sometimes means that you are doing more than dreaming, you are out of body as well, which happened in the dream.

Hope I was of help!

squishy

Postby squishy » 29 Nov 2015 20:51

Okay if this looks funny I'm writing from my phone.
I don't have erotic dreams that often. That's kind of a weird topic for me. I don't mind when it happens though.

So you became lucid by kissing them? That's actually pretty interesting I've never heard if anyone doing it that way before. It's kinda strange. Maybe I should try something weird a reality check can be anything that wouldn't work in real life right? Sometimes I try to move stuff without touching it but I haven't gotten it to work in a dream yet.

So... would it be okay if I told you about one of my dreams?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 29 Nov 2015 21:58

I'd love to hear about it!

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 29 Nov 2015 22:18

Post on the forum first and see if they'll accept it. I tried it with a really erotic one and they took it down.
Just PM me. I think it's on the log-in page.

There is something called The Neurodreamer on the market, I've seen it on amazon.com. I tried to get in touch with them by their email address for more information, but they're not there anymore. Of course, there's the Novadreamer and red-tinted sunglasses, which block out blue light when worn when the sun goes down. I'm using red light bulbs for now until I can get some sunglasses; I'll just get some safety goggles from Home Depot and color them with a red marker, I can't find and red-tinted sunglasses anywhere in my area.

Nowadays, I usually have erotic dreams when I'm either ovulating or just about to have my period; it must have something to do with biorhythms.

It's just after I see the red dream cue that I want to touch or kiss them. I tried to do it one time without it, but he scene faded into something else.

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 30 Nov 2015 02:41

I found a website that may be able to answer some of your questions: www.howtoluciddream.info I came upon it when I googled the phrase, "What brainwaves control lucid dreaming". It answered some of MY questions, too. I didn't know just which brainwaves controlled lucid dreaming. You can get isochronic tones with or without binaural beats. I always just listen to things on youtube.

Forrest

Postby Forrest » 30 Nov 2015 05:14

squishy wrote:Okay if this looks funny I'm writing from my phone.
I don't have erotic dreams that often. That's kind of a weird topic for me. I don't mind when it happens though.

So you became lucid by kissing them? That's actually pretty interesting I've never heard if anyone doing it that way before. It's kinda strange. Maybe I should try something weird a reality check can be anything that wouldn't work in real life right? Sometimes I try to move stuff without touching it but I haven't gotten it to work in a dream yet.

So... would it be okay if I told you about one of my dreams?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Yeah so I have not become lucid by kissing someone before but Ive defiantly lost control of a dream because of that. It was to strong of a emotion or rush I guess. Anyways I like to use a habit from real life to do my real life to do my reality checks. Mine is looking at my phone.. it never really works in dreams.

Forrest

Postby Forrest » 30 Nov 2015 05:24

Where you feeling feverish at the time of the dream? I find that my dreams tend to be more intense when I am really sick. and "malfunctioning machinery has something to do with something being wrong with the body." I hope that's not the case for me :P electronics and stuff never work for me in dreams. :?
Anyways thanks for sharing :_) oh also how long have you been practicing lucid dreaming?

squishy

Postby squishy » 30 Nov 2015 05:50

ugh see if i put a dream up here everyone can see it potentially anyone can see it. That makes me not want to post certain dreams. well I'll just pm it i guess. Forrest I have been keeping a dream journal for almost 2 years now (ever since February of 2014) but i don't lucid dream that much at all. I want to but I'm kinda keeping it a secret since there's nobody i feel comfortable telling about it (I don't think they would make fun or anything i just don't feel comfortable about it). But I thought I could immerse myself in it more by joining the forum maybe that way i could get better at this this is actually the first thread I've ever replied to so if i seem awkward that's why. But i have had a few lucid dreams and I absolutely loved every single one so if all this leads to even just a few of them it would be worth it.

I would've replied sooner but the weather is doing bad things to my internet (stupid winter).

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”