Having a lot of lucid dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Highlander

Having a lot of lucid dreams

Postby Highlander » 30 Nov 2015 00:51

Wow. I guess i'm on a roll. I'm having a lot of lucid dreams this couple of months. 16 lucid dreams just this month. It's curious that previously i used to have 1-2 LDs a week and it was kinda OBE-like (trying to stay aware while falling asleep, then start to feeling vibrations, hear buzzing sounds, have my dream body get out of bed, etc). Now i fall asleep start to dream and my lucidity pops in the middle of the dream. The downside is that i have less lucidity time before i wake up (because i spent some time not being lucid). But it has been great, i'm trying to have conversations with my subconscious and i hope this for a long time.

Summerlander

Re: Having a lot of lucid dreams

Postby Summerlander » 30 Nov 2015 02:32

I'm glad that dream lucidity has been more frequent for you, Highlander! How good are you at prolonging and returning to lucid dream scenes (after undesired exits)? Once you feel confident with the protraction of your lucid dreaming, you will be able to hold lengthy and interesting interactions with your subconscious mind. How are you thinking about approaching it? How will you start the conversation?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 30 Nov 2015 11:35

Summerlander wrote:How good are you at prolonging and returning to lucid dream scenes (after undesired exits)?

To prolong my dreams, sometimes i rub my hands or touch stuff to keep focus on the dream. But i have a flaw. Most of the times i think "I hope i don't wake up". This is not good, because when i think of that, most of the times i wake up. I have to change that.
About returning to my dreams, i don't do much. I just stay there lying and think that i want to have another lucid dream.

Summerlander wrote:How are you thinking about approaching it? How will you start the conversation

My goal is to ask stuff and ask for stuff. I want to ask questions about my health, about my beliefs, ask to show me stuff i forgot, etc.
I will describe you an interesting encounter i had with my subconscious on a recent dream.
I become lucid. I shout at the dream to make my subconscious appear in a form of a human. I'm on a street and when turning a corner, there was a tall middle-age man. Here's the conversation:
Me-"Are you my subconscious?"
Subconscious-"Yes."
Me-"Hi. Do you have something important for me to know?"
(He says something but i don't understand what he's saying. It's unintelligible.)
Me-"A question. Why is that when i ask for stuff to appear on the dream, sometimes it does not happen?"
Subconscious-"Vocal chords."
Me-"Do you mean that i have to speak louder, clearer and with more intention?"
Subconscious-"Yes."
Then i woke up

Lonely Tear

Postby Lonely Tear » 30 Nov 2015 15:59

very interesting, i have a question for you.

DO you remember what your Sub-Con looks like? i mean does it have a body in a dream, like dream character for example. or is it a voice from the sky

my Sub-Con takes appearance of a female looking energy creature, its sky-blue, has no clothing, no face and long hair...
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 30 Nov 2015 17:16

Lonely Tear wrote:very interesting, i have a question for you.
DO you remember what your Sub-Con looks like? i mean does it have a body in a dream, like dream character for example. or is it a voice from the sky
my Sub-Con takes appearance of a female looking energy creature, its sky-blue, has no clothing, no face and long hair...

When i just shout out at the dream (to the "dream sky") i get an answer from a voice in the sky.
But this time i specifically asked for my subconscious to appear in a form of a human. It was a tall, thin man (50-60 years old). Curiously, the "voice from the sky" also sounds like from a man of that age.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”