Mayberry?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

Mayberry?

Postby Nickfan40 » 30 Nov 2015 02:54

I had this dream on January 9, 2007:

I was sitting between "Andy" and "Barney" (from the Andy Griffith Show)in a cream-colored 1962 Buick Roadmaster with red leather interior with "Goober" in the back seat. They were all wearing the same clothes they wore on the show. We are going somewhere, but I don't know where. I can feel the motion of the car as we ride.

I can feel the pressure of their bodies as I am squished between them. For some reason, I feel sick to my stomach. When I look over at Andy, he is not Andy anymore, but Gerard Butler; the other two are still Barney and Goober. I feel a little better, put my head over on his shoulder, and go to sleep. I'm thinking how weird this is, even though I had done it in a past dream. It seemed like a few minutes later that I feel him nudge his shoulder under me, telling me to wake up, that we were somewhere. His voice sounded strange, like it was underwater! When we stop, it is at some kind of park or picnic area, and kids run up to us, helping us out of the car, and hugging us.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”