My Last Dr. Mccoy dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

My Last Dr. Mccoy dreams

Postby Nickfan40 » 30 Nov 2015 03:36

I think I had this dream on June 12, 1999, just one day after Deforest Kelley's death; it was a Saturday. I had been watching a TLC special about Star Trek and saw him wearing a denim shirt, talking about the show, and I took a nap afterward.

I was walking through someone's house, but it wasn't mine. That's another one of my lucid cues. I went into a bedroom and looked around. I saw a bed with a blanket (or something) on it that was the same shade of blue as his uniform tunic. I put my hand on it, stroked it, then lay down on it, wondering if that had been his and his wife, Carolyn's bed. I start to cry really hard, like my heart was breaking.

I hear someone walk in. I know that it is him because I can see without having to turn, because I can't turn. He looks older, like from the 1980's Star Trek movies, and he's smiling. He gets a blanket, puts it over me, kisses me on the cheek, strokes my hair, then leaves. I don't know how I know, but this is the last dream I'll ever have of him.
______________________________________________________________________________________
I had these just before it:

I was walking around in an underground tunnel, like a mine shaft or something, but looks more like a cave or tomb. I see him walking toward me, wearing clothing that looks like it's from the 1910's, including a straw hat. We walk around down there, hand in hand and talk, but I don't know what we talked about. Something about the dream is like death, like someone is going to die. I can't really explain it.
______________________________________________________________________________________
I see him lying on a bed, fully clothed in his uniform, in his bed on the show. I lie down next to him, wanting to love him, but he turns away, not wanting me to. I put my arms around him telling him it's all right, we can just lie down together.

I can't really explain these dreams.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”