Asperixx176 Introduction!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Asperixx176

Asperixx176 Introduction!

Postby Asperixx176 » 07 Dec 2015 21:37

Hey. My nickname is Asperixx176 and my real name is Liam. Nice to meet you *firmly shakes your hand* I am an avid fiction writer ( writing and reading are my favorite activities ) and am a friendly 15 year old.

Before you ask, i haven't had a single lucid dream (intended lucid dream not spontaneous) so i wouldn't bother asking me for advice just right yet. However i am interested in the prospect of lucid dreaming and i have a vast knowledge of lucid-dreaming related stuff.

I have always wanted to control my dreams even before i knew i had the ability to control them. Since sleeping takes place every night of my life i may as well learn to enjoy the experience a little bit more. I'm quite glad that we dream. Not only is it astonishing but it is also VERY important for living. If we didn't dream or rest (aka sleep ) not only would we result in physical damage (i think) but we would go insane with depression due to the ongoing task of work.

Sorry i had to say all that.

And that pretty much sums up my introduction. Now lets get on to the real facts about me.

FACTS ABOUT LIAM:

1) Socially isolated - CHECK
2) Loves the dark - CHECK
3) Crave to eat anything in the house - CHECK
4) Dreams - CHECK
5) Lucid dreams - NOT CHECK

Goodnight.

[Expect me to be active, I'll be on at least once a day]

Summerlander

Re: Asperixx176 Introduction!

Postby Summerlander » 08 Dec 2015 01:23

Welcome to our baronial lair for lucid dreamers, Liam! Good luck with your practice and do share your stories. If you need help, just ask. :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”