Just starting out LD - 0 Willpower - Max

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Kevychase

Just starting out LD - 0 Willpower - Max

Postby Kevychase » 10 Dec 2015 10:14

Hello,

I recently started trying to have lucid dreams last month after my co-worker who can do it quite regularly told me about it. he lent me a book (I forget which) and it really interested me. I started keeping a journal and some basic recall techniques and the first week I was recalling everything. I've yet to become lucid (fully) but I came close one time. The vividness and overall sense the dream made to my life was relatively out of place amongst the random nonsense dreams surrounding it that night. I was hiking up a glacier with Richard Dawkins when we passed something that reminded me of Carl Sagan. I stopped and started to weep. Richard stopped, looked at me and said "what is the matter?" I looked up at him with painful desperation and asked "how does an individual of this day and age make as meaningful a contribution to the human race as he did?" He looked slyly at me and said "This generation is evolving." I'll never forget that, and I tear up every time I think about it. Anyways, thank for listening. Can't wait for my first lucid :D
Magic isn't real.

SunTzu

Re: Just starting out LD - 0 Willpower - Max

Postby SunTzu » 11 Dec 2015 13:26

You seem like a good thinker! It's great that your recall is high and vivid.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”