back in school, seeing Herbert Lom again

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

back in school, seeing Herbert Lom again

Postby Nickfan40 » 12 Dec 2015 03:05

I had this dream just last night. I was using my UltraHypnosis CD, relaxation CD, wearing red lensed glasses, and for the last several nights, a few hours before going to bed, I've been sitting on my front porch for 15-20 minutes at a time. The weather has been good enough for that in Lexington, KY.

I was in high school again. It was 1990 because I saw my Physical Science teacher, Miss Collins (she married in 1994, but I don't know what her name is now) very clearly: a small, thin, young (she told us she was 23)woman with long reddish hair and dark-rimmed glasses. It doesn't look like a science class in 1991, but a math class in 1987 or 1988 where I went to elementary school. I am seeing the room backwards because our desks are turned toward the accordion-like partition that divides one room from another. I feel and look the same way I do now.

We go in and sit down at our desks. We were supposed to have done our homework, to turn in, but I hadn't done mine (my grades were so bad in high school, it was a wonder I graduated; I graduated with C+ average). To my relief, the teacher never asks for our work, because something has interrupted us.

Where the partition was supposed to be, it looks like something out of the 1963 film, The Terror; it is the inside of The Castle Von Leppe with its stone walls and fancy carpets on the floor. I half-expected to see Boris Karloff or Jack Nicholson to walk into the room.

Suddenly a young Herbert Lom or Professor Petrie, I can't tell which comes into the room wearing a black tuxedo. He looks confused, as if he's just passed through a time portal and doesn't know where he is.

The class is upset, asking, "Who is that? What is he doing here?" I go up to him and try to help him, but before I can touch him, the scene changes and I am coming up the walk in front of the school. I see myself sitting on a bench against a brick wall with Herbert Lom as "Louie" from the 1958 movie, The Ladykillers: purple suit, hat, and even though I can't see it, a bald head! We are waiting for someone or something.

A purple car pulls up, but I can't see the driver. Someone says it is a "Crown Victoria", but it looks like a Cadillac because of the hood emblem. We walk down to the curb, he's not touching me, but I know what is about to happen: he's about to throw me into the back seat and kidnap me. In "thought language" I say, "You're a bad man. I'm not going anywhere with *you*!" I turn and walk away. Louie nor the driver of the car follows me. I have control.

I find myself in the parking lot of the Kroger store where I used to work, bringing in carts. I see the front desk, look at the side of the lottery machine, and see the lot duty schedule with my name on it, but it is misspelled as "Nacy". I am finished with my work and ask to go on break and go. My father is in the store, shopping.

It is later in the day. It must be spring because I am sitting on huge bags of potting soil that are stacked against the brick wall. They were a real B**** to lift!

A woman who looks like a middle-aged Ann Margaret comes up to me and wraps something that looks like wet seaweed around my arm, and I let her. I hear someone say that they are aloe leaves, but I've never seen any *that* big before. I feel the cold and sticky goo.

I must be getting ready to leave for the day. My mother and I go to the bathroom together. I have to really go, but something is wrong with the door on the stall, it's falling off the hinges. I wake up having to go, pretty bad.

Nickfan40

Re: back in school, seeing Herbert Lom again

Postby Nickfan40 » 12 Dec 2015 14:35

My name is Nancy, by the way, and it was misspelled in my dream.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”