Volunteers needed for my dissertation on lucid dreaming

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Dawnie

Volunteers needed for my dissertation on lucid dreaming

Postby Dawnie » 13 Dec 2015 20:51

Hello,

If you have a spare 10 minutes could you please consider participating in my online study? I am a third year psychology student at University of Greenwich, and I am looking at possible predictors of lucid dreaming in individuals for my final year project.

You do not have had to have a lucid dream to participate in my study as I am looking for a mixture of participants. However you do need to be over the age of 18.

Due to the copyright of one of the questionnaires used, my study is password protected. Please e-mail me at the following address for the password and link to the study, or if you have any questions:

cd329@greenwich.ac.uk

Your answers will remain anonymous and will be stored securely.

Thank you very much for your time and your participation would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dawn
Last edited by Dawnie on 14 Dec 2015 22:20, edited 1 time in total.

Ayaleon

Re: Volunteers needed for my dissertation on lucid dreaming

Postby Ayaleon » 14 Dec 2015 00:51

I might be missing something but there is no link on this post to the study.

Dawnie

Re: Volunteers needed for my dissertation on lucid dreaming

Postby Dawnie » 14 Dec 2015 08:34

Hello :-)

Thank you for your reply.

That is because you are not able to access the study without the password, as one of the questionnaires used is subject to copyright.

If anyone would like to participate, if they message me to let me know I can send them the link and the password :-)

Thanks,

Dawnie.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”