Lucid dream f'd me over.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Carter Blunt

Lucid dream f'd me over.

Postby Carter Blunt » 15 Dec 2015 11:54

I had a weird dream about a homeless camp. Only this homeless camp must have been a bronze age homeless camp. Everyone's hair was long and greasy, with long beards, and wore diapers like the crucified Jesus. I was some kind of charismatic character, like a bronze age, homeless captain Jack Sparrow. I had hidden some sausages underneath a homeless guy who apparently never wakes up. He was in a baby stroller type of thing, I just kind of lifted him up and took the platter of sausages from underneath him. There was a live rat on the platter, but I didn't care.

Then I saw this dirty topless girl who I decided was attractive, realized I was dreaming, and wanted to exploit her for sexual purposes. But when I slammed her down on the couch, I noticed she was all sweaty and nasty, so I got a brown paper napkin like you would get at a fast food place, and tried to dab her off with it, but this wasn't really working so I said f it. But then she all of a sudden wasn't topless anymore, she was in a pink belly shirt and now had black pigtails and a pink pacifier, but still really great tits. I thought, ok whatever.

Then I go to take off the belly shirt, but her humongous knockers were pruny like an old lady, I took the pacifier out of her mouth and her lips were all wrinkled and toothless. I tried to "punish" the dream character by throwing her around and stuff, but she turned into a tiny toy figurine in my hand, then I noticed the original dirty topless girl standing there laughing at me, so I tried to toss the toy figurine in her face, but it took a few tries to get it to unstick from my fingers. Then it bounced off her face and I woke up.

taniaaust1

Re: Lucid dream f'd me over.

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Dec 2015 14:14

:lol: that's such a funny lucid and I can see why it would cause you frustration.

My advice would be not to play into the lucid if you wish to change it eg when the girl was all dirty, you responded to that as if she was dirty eg got a napkin and tried to clean her but if you thought her clean instead and ignored she was dirty, she would of probably came clean. You just feed the idea she was dirty by responding to that.

It's very common for our subconsciousness to go and sexually defeat us when we are wanting a sex dream. Maybe this so often happens as we just wouldn't go and out of the blue approach and try to have sex with someone on just meeting them in real life
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 15 Dec 2015 19:51

The fact that you were getting so abuseive and angry within a dream kind of amuses me. :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry 8-)
''you must excuse my personality''

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 15 Dec 2015 20:48

LMAO! :-D

No big knockers for you, son! :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 15 Dec 2015 21:05

You see, Your brain has an inbuilt ''fun limiter'' Its a well observed phenomenon. :lol:
''you must excuse my personality''

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”