Lucid Dream number 22

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Je-Je

Lucid Dream number 22

Postby Je-Je » 21 Dec 2015 10:23

It was night, I was in the living room I say "there is nobody here in the house'' then I realize that I’m dreaming. I say to myself ''I can jump out of the window even if the window is close''. I run and jump, before I jump I close my eyes because I was scare to bump into the window, but I went through the window. The gravity was to strong that when I fall I feel butterfly in my stomach and land on the grown hard and feel the pain in my feet (ants in my feet)(my living room is on the second floor). So as I see nobody, I decide to go in the neighbor’s house. I climb the wall, I could feel the texture of the wall, then I jump but I try to slow my landing to not feel the sensation of ant in my feet. Then I run on small rocks, I could hear the noise when we run on rocks. I was now at the back of my garden, but there is a wire netting between my house and the neighbor. So I decide to run through it, I run and bump into it, I try another spot, I run and bump into it. Finally I decide to climb it, at that time I feel that the dream is fading and I’m starting to wake up. And I wake up.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Letsgetlucid

Re: Lucid Dream number 22

Postby Letsgetlucid » 05 Jan 2016 20:39

The beginning sounds like one of my lucid dreams, except when I jumped out of the window in my dream I thought I would be able to jump really high out the window but the total opposite happened. It's kind of like there was still normal gravity so I immediately landed face first in the front bed of the house and I instantly woke up.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”