Finally :)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Kevychase

Finally :)

Postby Kevychase » 23 Dec 2015 11:44

I finally had my first lucid dream a few nights ago after trying for about a month and a half. It was insane.
Although now it is a tad foggy like a memory, the reality of it was so intense. I became lucid as I was looking at a clock and noticing the numbers were all messed up. Instantly the world around me snapped into crispy realness. A few moments later it began to vibrate. Remembering what I learned, I rubbed my hands together fast and immediately it became even more real! At this point in time I explored, but was on the brink of my subconscious taking back over due to lack of focus I think. Nonetheless, it was nice for all the practice, reality checks, dream journaling and binaural frequencies to pay off.
Magic isn't real.

shutterbugjen

Re: Finally :)

Postby shutterbugjen » 24 Dec 2015 14:47

Isn't it great? My experience was similar to yours. I didn't hang on to the lucidity very long, but what a cool experience! Here's hoping we both enjoy more lucid dreams very soon!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”