THROWN AWAY BY A FORCE

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Luciddreamer007

THROWN AWAY BY A FORCE

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 23 Dec 2015 18:44

Last night i had a lucid dream in which i was in my bedroom and out of curiosity i asked "Show me the akashic records" . A bit to my personal information, i think that there might be a bigger energy or dimensions such as the astral or however you might call it.
As soon as i asked it it seemed as if a big force made my body spin araound and throw me through the room as if i was a ball or a toy.
I didnt feel very scared but scared enough to make myself wake up

What could this mean? WHat could my subconscious have tried to message me
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

jasmine2

Re: THROWN AWAY BY A FORCE

Postby jasmine2 » 24 Dec 2015 04:48

Maybe "the awareness behind the dreaming" was communicating - "Wow!, That's a very profound dream request. However, the 'head office' has decided that the dreamer does not yet have sufficient awareness regarding deep, subtle, realms of consciousness, so access to your 'akashic records' is denied. But will you settle for a playful, dramatic, dream energy shove?"

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 24 Dec 2015 13:30

Yeah could be true. Because in the last time Im kinda skeptic regarding the paranormal world .

Who knows......

The reptilians only know, jajajaja

I had another LD that night where i just wanted to thest how the dream setting/characters could change if I said a provocation. I shouted: " and what if this is just a goddamm dream??!!""

And suddenly a astreet was forming itself and growing longer and longer and moving into my direction, till it totally hit me and wanted to smash me. IT felt a bit scary

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Jan 2016 16:14

As soon as i asked it it seemed as if a big force made my body spin araound and throw me through the room as if i was a ball or a toy.

Maybe your subconsciousness caused that to help get your astral body out of your physical one. Turning misaligns the astral body with the physical one so helps to disconnect and a spin can throw one astrally out of their physical.

To experience the akashic records you need to be of a certain vibrational rate so you can access the frequency of the astral they are on. I took years working on myself spiritually before I was "allowed" to go to a place like that and things like that are actually protected so you cant view things like this until the time is right.

and the reptilians.. they are very real and not beings you'd want to meet. (I got cocky with them thinking they couldn't hurt me but I was wrong. They ended up then torturing me when I was actually astral to teach me a lesson one could say.. they are very capable of holding someone at the very edge of pain to the point of a pass out but stopping at that very moment to not allow any relief and bringing a person to that point over and over and over (masters of torture). I think by messing with them, I dropped vibration enough to allow them to hurt me.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 20 Jan 2016 19:10

and the reptilians.. they are very real and not beings you'd want to meet. (I got cocky with them thinking they couldn't hurt me but I was wrong. They ended up then torturing me when I was actually astral to teach me a lesson one could say.. they are very capable of holding someone at the very edge of pain to the point of a pass out but stopping at that very moment to not allow any relief and bringing a person to that point over and over and over (masters of torture). I think by messing with them, I dropped vibration enough to allow them to hurt me
. Who else can say that they felling pain in a dream? I have never in all my dreams felt real pain in situation when I should fell pain, but so far I can only find Taniaaust having that experience. :?:

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 31 Jan 2016 13:29

erichsa wrote:
and the reptilians.. they are very real and not beings you'd want to meet. (I got cocky with them thinking they couldn't hurt me but I was wrong. They ended up then torturing me when I was actually astral to teach me a lesson one could say.. they are very capable of holding someone at the very edge of pain to the point of a pass out but stopping at that very moment to not allow any relief and bringing a person to that point over and over and over (masters of torture). I think by messing with them, I dropped vibration enough to allow them to hurt me
. Who else can say that they felling pain in a dream? I have never in all my dreams felt real pain in situation when I should fell pain, but so far I can only find Taniaaust having that experience. :?:

I also feel occassionally pain in dreams ( LD and non-LD). Maybe somtimes you subconsious wants to activate the parts in the memory bank where the feeling of pain is stored and sometimes not.

expect the unexpected

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Feb 2016 00:56

erichsa wrote: Who else can say that they felling pain in a dream? I have never in all my dreams felt real pain in situation when I should fell pain, but so far I can only find Taniaaust having that experience. :?:

One can experience ANYTHING in a dream.. after all it is a dream where all things unlimited and thoughts freely create. You can read in a dream, you can do all kinds of things in a dream, the only thing which will stop you experiencing something in a dream is yourself (consciously or unconsciously)

As my LDs are extremely real like to me to experience (though I know they aren't real), I broke my (dream) ribs in a LD when I tried flying and that really really hurt. (ironic thing about this was consciously when I threw myself in the air to fly as others had suggested I do, I actually believed I would fly in my LD but my subconsciousness though had other idea due to its symbolism expressions and so I fell and slammed into the concrete. My life isn't going great so it was expressed like that in my lucid overriding what I expected and wanted to do).

Hurt enough that I had to wake myself up and out of the dream as I couldn't alter my dream while I was in intense screaming pain (if you are in very severe pain, you just cant ignore it to think of something else).

It was so bad that I wouldnt try to fly in a LD for years after and I certainly wouldn't go jumping off of anything high in a LD after that. The pain felt in a dream can be just as intense or even intenser (as dreams can exaggerate things) then can be felt in real life.

Cause my lucids are so real like, I generally always will feel pain automatically if I do something which would usually hurt (if I've suddenly stubbed my toe in a dream that would of hurt) .. unless I'm purposely focused before the event with focused thoughts on "I wont feel pain with this" eg I did that when zombies I couldn't excape caught me in a lucid and were about to attack me. I knew if I didn't start focusing on "I wont feel pain" that I would of gone into extreme pain and would of had to wake myself up... so then due to my focused no pain thoughts, I was able to be eaten by them without pain.

Whether someone has felt pain in a dream or not will depend on your subconscious expression and your waking thoughts. You could feel pain possibly in your next LD if you choose to focus on feeling pain even if that is slightly against what your subconsciousness wants to express dream wise (though if its strongly against what your subconscious expression eg if you are having a good life, you may find yourself unable to create pain sensations in a dream)

I believe my reptilian experience was an astral one and not a dream but pain can be felt in both things..
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”