Happy Xmass and Happy holidays ^^

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Lonely Tear

Happy Xmass and Happy holidays ^^

Postby Lonely Tear » 26 Dec 2015 12:31

Welp, its that time of the year again...

I wanted to take a moment and Gratz everyone for their year of hard work and troubles, as well as successes they may have accomplished. I wanted to wish you more luck in the next year, and i wish that your dreams are clear, happy and exiting and bring something new to your life.

im nearing 4th year of my adventures trough the world of dreams and im growing better as an artist ever so slowly. ill work on a comic soon in spare time to tell a little story of characters and dreams i had a chance to meet and dream about.

So in the spirit of the season, Happy Holidays, happy New year, and happy Dreams!
Place that reminds me who i am, what i love...
place with all my hopes and all my fears...
place with all my friends, where i share my tears...
and all i need to do to reach it.. is.. Dream

Summerlander

Re: Happy Xmass and Happy holidays ^^

Postby Summerlander » 26 Dec 2015 16:19

On 25 December a remarkable man was born who changed the world by the time he was thirty. His name was Isaac Newton!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

gamestar01

Re: Happy Xmass and Happy holidays ^^

Postby gamestar01 » 30 Dec 2015 08:41

Nothing in the world is the only thing that is in constant change.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”