I dare you to rate NASA

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

is it worth it?

yes
73%
they could have don better
18%
its a complete wast of money
9%

Total votes: 11

seanEE

I dare you to rate NASA

Postby seanEE » 28 Dec 2015 16:12

A huge milestone for NASA, They have dropped a thing from a yoke, And all they have to do now is get it to mars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLx4St7y1_0

I dare you to rate your precious NASA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
''you must excuse my personality''

seanEE

Re: I dare you to rate NASA

Postby seanEE » 31 Dec 2015 18:35

The silence is deafening, why dose this happen every time say stuff :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 31 Dec 2015 23:51

For many yes, but for me no. Well, maybe. I actually don't care much. Maybe I'll change my mind if someone explains why it is important to them.
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 01 Jan 2016 20:03

I've got an idea, Lets take all that money, And instead building giant fire crackers, use it instead to feed and house the homeless. ;)
id value that more than a video of a guy jumping out of a tin can explaining what a big leap for man kind it is, it didn't change anything for me, nor for any of the hungry.

Prince Demitri

Postby Prince Demitri » 02 Jan 2016 12:49

I've got an even better idea. Let's remove the special exemption religious organizations have with taxes, and tax them. Then we can use that tax money to house and feed all the homeless without further restricting the people who are working to better understand the reality we live in!

Cheers! 8-)
Oneironaut experience: ~28 years
Average LDs per month: Usually 16 to 30 (depending on whether or not I want to)

I enjoy helping others and answering questions. 8-)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Jan 2016 13:06

Well said! ^^^ :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 02 Jan 2016 16:16

Prince Demitri wrote:I've got an even better idea. Let's remove the special exemption religious organizations have with taxes, and tax them. Then we can use that tax money to house and feed all the homeless without further restricting the people who are working to better understand the reality we live in!

Cheers! 8-)

Demitri, you took the words right out of my mouth! Haha.. :D

I wanted to say that if NASA is the problem, then why aren't the churches (that we could destroy and build buildings for the homeless), the government that doesn't uses taxes properly and the army that doesn't need to exist either and spend so much money on new weapons (at least in my country).

Another thing I wanted to say is that if NASA was about to save the starving and homeless, then they would not be NASA. :D
Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it...

- Jesus Christ

seanEE

Postby seanEE » 02 Jan 2016 18:50

Yes, it‘s not like NASA hasn't given us anything but non stick frying pans 8-)
But yes id like to see bullshit taxed, its in plentiful supply and rather useless, However the governments have too much money all ready, and havant solved the homeless issue, So it wouldn't do any good,
Any way, why do you think they have an exemption? There all the same, Government, Religions, NGO‘s all bull ;)

Prince Demitri

Postby Prince Demitri » 02 Jan 2016 21:09

seanEE wrote:Yes, it‘s not like NASA hasn't given us anything but non stick frying pans 8-)

You're right! NASA has made lots of great contributions to life as we know it today. Teflon is only one of many things that have come from NASA! :D

But yes id like to see bullshit taxed, its in plentiful supply and rather useless, However the governments have too much money all ready, and haven't solved the homeless issue, So it wouldn't do any good.

I'm gonna hafta agree with you on this point. The misallocation of funds by many of the governments around the world is simply stupendous.

Any way, why do you think they have an exemption?

I think churches have tax exemption because there are too many people in power that have a special place in their heart *coughpantscough* for religious institutions.

Personally, I think faith is a virus that plagues humanity, doesn't matter if it's religious, or whatever. Faith is not a reliable way to discover or know the truth about anything. Sadly, too many people have been mislead to believe faith is a virtue! How sick and twisted is that?
Oneironaut experience: ~28 years
Average LDs per month: Usually 16 to 30 (depending on whether or not I want to)

I enjoy helping others and answering questions. 8-)

Carter Blunt

Postby Carter Blunt » 02 Jan 2016 22:22

They will never feed the poor. That's not what taxes are for.

And it's an open question whether the moon landing was a hoax.

Return to “Off-Topic”