Hey, everyone! I'm back!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Mrs. Hiddleston

Hey, everyone! I'm back!

Postby Mrs. Hiddleston » 29 Dec 2015 05:28

Hi, everyone!

My name is Charlie, and I am a female who has desired to lucid dream for over three years now, but with hardly any progress. That hasn't dwindled my attempts, though!

Quite the dedication, right?

I made my account here three years ago in search for answers and help for any and all things about what I could do to succeed in lucid dreaming.

I left for a long while because I was battling mental illness, but I recently returned with a new mindset and want for lucid dreaming, though I still struggle with day to day life.

I enjoy playing video games such as Assassin's Creed and Fallout, watching television shows such as Supernatural, The Walking Dead, True Blood and Game of Thrones, and so much more.

My main lucid dreaming goals are as followed:
1. Have my first lucid dream.
2. Once advanced enough, create a world where I am the Queen of my own Kingdom and fly the skies on my pet dragon.
3. Hang out with all my favorite celebrities and fictional characters.
4. Punch Hitler in the face with Captain America. ( :lol: )
5. Learn what my true flaws and fears are, and learn how to combat and defeat them with the help of my own consciousness and dream characters. I will not fall victim to my own mind, and I will get through my mental illness even if it takes years. I will fight.

I enjoy reading through your guy's introductions, and I hope you enjoyed reading mine! I hope I get to chat with some of you soon!

So, until then, dolci sogni! (sweet dreams!)
“Never give up on someone with a mental illness. When "I" is replaced by "We", illness becomes wellness.”
― Shannon L. Alder

kissedbyfire

Re: Hey, everyone! I'm back!

Postby kissedbyfire » 29 Dec 2015 09:20

Hi and welcome back! I am new here btw.

Interesting.

I've dreamt of marrying Tom Hiddleston, after fantasizing about getting married to him in the minutes before I took a nap. I don't think it was lucid, but it was very vivid. It included my family, and everyone's actions were so realistic and in character. It was amazing. It also wasn't actually the wedding, but the reception.

I've also dreamt of 3 out of the 4 shows you mentioned. I also noticed I have better dreams if I am on an empty stomach.

I've had lucid dreams. Not that I created from scratch, but that I have realized it was a dream, and then took control.

My tips:
Take more naps (especially in morning or when there is active weather)
Change up where you sleep occasionally (eg. couch is okay)
Don't eat and go to bed right away. Stop eating at least three hours before.
Try visualizing before falling a sleep (more so before napping) Also don't visualize too much. Keep it simple.
And if you plan to try lucid dreaming during a nap, make sure you're not full.

Je-Je

Re: Hey, everyone! I'm back!

Postby Je-Je » 30 Dec 2015 10:53

Welcome back Mrs. Hiddleston or Charlie, I hope you will progress in your journey with lucid dreaming.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “Introduce Yourself”