Lucid Dream number 23

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Je-Je

Lucid Dream number 23

Postby Je-Je » 30 Dec 2015 10:44

Damm 2 lucid dreams in one month, my frequency is increasing.

I’m in the kitchen observing some students talking, one redhead girl and 3 boys. I’m now under the table and there is a big square spider and then it jumps on me and I get scare, I wake up at the same place and say maybe it is just my imagination. Now we are in my garden of my old house. I say to the students: “guys take a vehicle(bicycle, skateboard etc…). I take a skateboard. We are going back then at the front of my garden, when I realize that I’m dreaming, the detail and the graphic are mind blowing (more powerful than a computer engine). Now I am not pushing the skate, I’m controlling it with my mind and I was pushing it to the limit, I am going very fast, so when I get to the end I used my hand to stop. I go back to front of the garden, I push hard on my skate and stop with my hand. I see a guy coming toward me. As he approaches, I realize that it is me. So I follow him to catch him, he go in the grass after small rocks, finally we are in the front of my garden. I jump on him but he transforms into a bottle and I tell him that he is in my dream. There is also a girl, after I lost lucidity and it went sexually with her.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”