Weird inspirational person

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
GalaxyMeow

Weird inspirational person

Postby GalaxyMeow » 31 Dec 2015 03:39

So...

Last year there was this person in my school (They still are) that I had a MASSIVE crush on.

I learned earlier this/last year (2015) that they had a crush on me, but didn't really like me "in that way" (????)

We had this friend group, that we called the Qa. Don't ask. I don't know. Well, anyways, in this dream they were basically hanging out without me, which made me really upset and wanted to kill myself (Again.. ??? Also, that's not my reason for not wanting to live in real life, only in this dream)

So I found a hole in the earth, and I felt a hand on my shoulder just before I was going to jump, and they sat me down on the edge and hugged me (This person is NOT affectionate in real life).

They said:
"It's true, I never liked you in that way. But that's not reason to give up! You're beautiful, smart, amazing person, and there's someone out there for you. I'm just not that person, at least yet. Please stay here, and live. It's worth it. (Insert more inspirational things here that I don't remember)"

So, yeah. The person was pretty comforting to me in that dream, plus they hugged me for a while, and I don' get hugged by anyone I like being hugged by. It just made me feel a lot better.

I hope you guys can come across a strangely inspirational person in your dreams, too :)

Prince Demitri

Re: Weird inspirational person

Postby Prince Demitri » 31 Dec 2015 14:22

I'm having trouble finding the "like" button... ;)

If there was one for these forums, I'd give this a "like". 8-)
Oneironaut experience: ~28 years
Average LDs per month: Usually 16 to 30 (depending on whether or not I want to)

I enjoy helping others and answering questions. 8-)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Jan 2016 16:48

nice dream :)

I'd think of this as a what I call desire dreams... dreams created out of our desires and wants. You have a crush on her so she appeared in your dream and was great to you. Maybe you want a more meaningful relationship with this girl.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 16 May 2016 00:07

What a beautiful dream, GalaxyMeow. It seems to reflect a side to you which keeps cynicism at bay, feeds on hope and optimism, and most certainly comes from a deep survival instinct that intuitively knows one must continue to get what one can out of life. It is a desire dream which evokes emotions that countermand despair. I love the pink text, too. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Characters”