Long term oneironaut in the making!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Letsgetlucid

Long term oneironaut in the making!

Postby Letsgetlucid » 05 Jan 2016 21:37

Hello fellow dreamers, I have finally found a community to be apart of where everyone has some sort of knowledge on lucid dreaming and we all automatically have something in common. I have been studying about and practicing lucid dreaming for 10 months now, reading books, watching videos, reading about it on websites, etc. I have had 16 lucid dreams and have had anything from a layer 1 to a layer 3 and a half I guess you could say haha, so there's some quick things on my experience with lucid dreaming so far. I would love to do this throughout my whole life, if you would ask why I would say, "There is no feeling comparable to the feeling you get waking up from an amazing lucid dream or your first lucid dream".

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Prince Demitri

Re: Long term oneironaut in the making!

Postby Prince Demitri » 06 Jan 2016 00:27

Awesome!

So I'm curious... I'm familiar with layered dreams, but I'm unclear on the concept of a "half" layered dream. I feel there's a story there waiting to be told, and I for one would love to hear it my friend!

Cheers and welcome! 8-)
Oneironaut experience: ~28 years
Average LDs per month: Usually 16 to 30 (depending on whether or not I want to)

I enjoy helping others and answering questions. 8-)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”