Hashasheen has arrived

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
hashasheen217

Hashasheen has arrived

Postby hashasheen217 » 05 Jan 2016 23:36

Whats up everybody hashasheen here...

I used to lucid dream a 4-5 years ago as well as astral projection, I stopped because I got scared once I got into astral realm of things. Now I am back to have another go at it. This time taking my time, with lucid dreaming only, til master, if God wills. Later on astral projection, to see how it relates to my set of beliefs...

From what I can remember when first started researching this type of science and participating in it, I think I had no more than 10 lucid dreams and no more than 5 Astral Projections.

By the way I am Muslim, it would be nice to know if any-other Muslims are on this site.

Thank you

seanEE

Re: Hashasheen has arrived

Postby seanEE » 06 Jan 2016 18:17

welcome to the forum, :D
''you must excuse my personality''

jasmine2

Re: Hashasheen has arrived

Postby jasmine2 » 07 Jan 2016 02:18

Hashasheen217,
Welcome to the forum.

I have occasional lucid dreams, but I've only had about 3 brief out-of-body experiences, over the years. However, I thought these OBEs were fascinating, and I hope to eventually have more of these experiences, the weirder the better. Some OBE/Astral projection explorers wonder if these unusual experiences may be a journey into deep realms of one's own consciousness.

My spiritual beliefs are a blend of several different philosophies and religious traditions.
I am a great fan of the poetry of the Muslim Sufi mystic, Rumi. I think that Rumi's poems speak from the heart, with a vision of Love and the unity of all beings and things which stretches beyond the limiting confines of many religious ideologies.

For forum readers who may not be familiar with Rumi, I recommend -

- Search - "Rumi Quotes (The Essential Rumi) - Goodreads" - goodreads.com
(Translated by Coleman Barks)

- YouTube - " Rumi And The Play Of Poetry" (UCTV)
Coleman Barks recites poems by Rumi, accompanied by gentle Celtic/Appalachian music.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”