baby, Mr. Pinkworth's office

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

baby, Mr. Pinkworth's office

Postby Nickfan40 » 09 Jan 2016 02:44

I had this dream just last night. I ate some chocolate and sharp cheddar cheese and was listening to my chakra cleansing/balancing CD and Alpha/theta CDs:

I was sitting in my living room taking care of a baby that had dark eyes, skin, and hair; he appeared to be about 8 or 9 months old and looked like the baby that my mother and I baby-sat for in 2004. I was seeing my living room the way it looks in real life.

As I held him, he turned white, then transparent, then popped like a bubble! It both freaked me out and saddened me that this happened because I knew I wouldn't be able to explain to his mother what happened to him and I thought I had killed him. I had this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach as if I had! I was wondering what it was I had really seen. Did I see his soul energy? Thank God nothing ever happened when my mother and I baby-sat! :lol:

I was coming out of the bathroom upstairs and into my bedroom. I go in, but it is not my bedroom anymore, but Charles Pinkworth's (Rowan Atkinson) office from the movie, Bernard & the Genie, only it is bigger. I walk up to his desk, and he is sitting there, just like he was in the movie: dark hair with just a few strands of gray pulled back from his face, a nice tan, a goatee, and wearing that pinstripe suit I like so much. He is staring right at me with those gorgeous dark brown eyes (even though they're *really* green in better photos of him) and is talking to me. The voice is not his but Dick Sutphen's, cleansing/balancing my chakras! So the CD is helping! I experienced this several years ago when I was listening to my Alpha/theta, relaxation cds and wearing my novadreamer.

I walk to another desk and see Gizmo, the Mogwai standing on tiptoe handing a paper to a man across the desk. I just stand there and stare when I see what/who he looks like: The Devil! He had a red bald head with dark red horns and face to match, dark eyes, mustache, goatee, dark suit and red shirt. I think that I should get out of there, and I fade out of the dream.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”