Is this a Lucid Dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
DreamExplorer96

Is this a Lucid Dream

Postby DreamExplorer96 » 10 Jan 2016 15:01

Aware of dreaming state, able to move with concious and instinctive effort. I had a dream that my room was different and there was a tree of some kind on my bed. I was packing. I was able to realize and move about. Full influencing was not possible because I was excited as I wrote my after dream report. It took me two previous tries. I was able to wake myself up previously or was it dry mouth? I am interested. One step closer.

shutterbugjen

Re: Is this a Lucid Dream

Postby shutterbugjen » 10 Jan 2016 15:13

DreamExplorer96 wrote:Aware of dreaming state, able to move with concious and instinctive effort.

Key words- "aware" and "conscious"

Sounds like a lucid dream! Congrats!
"for a dreamer, night's the only time of day..." -Jack Feldman, Santa Fe

DreamExplorer96

Re: Is this a Lucid Dream

Postby DreamExplorer96 » 11 Jan 2016 02:48

shutterbugjen wrote:
DreamExplorer96 wrote:Aware of dreaming state, able to move with conscious and instinctive effort.

Key words- "aware" and "conscious"

Sounds like a lucid dream! Congrats!

Thanks. Ill see if I can have another such experience. And well I have only begun to tap the surface. I was able to control where I went to some degree. When I was a kid I was having very vivid dreams. I was able to realize that I was dreaming and I woke myself up, back to the waking world. I feel that I can have those again.

Return to “For Beginners”