Finally had my first LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rajjjjk

Finally had my first LD

Postby rajjjjk » 13 Jan 2016 10:04

I always wanted to have LDs but was always unsuccessful(tbh i didn't try enough). I always tried for 2-3 days and then quit because I didn't get lucid dreams.

Today finally I got one without even trying. :D

I wanted to sleep in the noon but had got only 30 minutes. I set an alarm and slept. When the alarm rang I stopped it and decided to sleep more instead of getting back to work.

And then guess what.. in the next thirty minutes I had a dream in which I saw some things that really frightened me. It was some sort of horror dream and it didn't make sense. I was really afraid and didn't know what to do. Then a thought crossed my mind.. "am I dreaming?" I did a RC and found out, yes! it's a dream..

I always wanted to fly while having a lucid dream. so I just thought of flying and I was really flying. I was very excited and suddenly woke up. :/

Overall the dream was amazing. I enjoyed it I don't think I can ever forget this dream in my life.

BTW do you guys think I did this because of the alarm? I am not sure.
Thank you.

Prince Demitri

Re: Finally had my first LD

Postby Prince Demitri » 13 Jan 2016 21:27

That was definitely a lucid dream, congrats! :D
As for the alarm, I think you stumbled on the WBTB (Wake Back To Bed) method of inducing a lucid dream. :) Evidently that worked for you, so perhaps you can attempt to do it again by doing the same things again.

Cheers! 8-)
Oneironaut experience: ~28 years
Average LDs per month: Usually 16 to 30 (depending on whether or not I want to)

I enjoy helping others and answering questions. 8-)

harris96

Re: Finally had my first LD

Postby harris96 » 18 Jan 2016 08:55

haha wow what a nice story. :D
www.viewersfacts.com/alpha-brain

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”