Screwed up Robert Englund dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

Screwed up Robert Englund dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 15 Jan 2016 03:55

This is a screwed up dream I had about Robert Englund a while back. I don't know who he was to me. I was using my alpha/theta wave cd:

I was walking around inside my high school, recognizing everything about it until I went into the library; it was from the movie Evil Lives/Blood Love/Soul Mates with Tristan Rogers that came out in 1992.

I see a short bald boy wearing a white t-shirt and jeans go up to a bookcase and take down a book. On the other side, he and I (standing right behind him) see Robert Englund from his younger days (late 1980's?), short curly blonde hair, big glasses, a brown leather jacket, and a gray t-shirt with yellow writing on it (I think it says, Late Night with David Letterman). He is waving at us and smiling with his Freddy claw from behind the shelf. As he comes out from behind the bookcase, he is wearing jeans and tennis shoes. He starts talking to no one in particular, but it comes out gibberish.

The scene has changed to the cafeteria at my elementary school. It feels the same, but the walls are different. Where a jungle mural should be at the right where people come in, there is a white wall. The others are red, white, blue and black tile. I am sitting at my desk, looking around, and I see Robert standing in front of a big desk in front of the white wall, teaching, but it comes out gibberish. His looks have changed. He looks like Paul Chevalier from the film, Tobe Hooper's Night Terrors from 1992: He has long blonde hair (probably a wig, back of the neck length), big glasses, slight Abe Lincoln-style beard, and an off-white, cream-colored suit; I always thought it was a very handsome look.

I am writing something in a notebook, but I don't know what it is. I finish and put the paper face-down on the right-hand corner of the desk. I bend down to my backpack to get something, can't find it, then put my head down on the desk.

I know without knowing that I am lying in my own bed. I can feel that my eyes are closed and can see nothing but darkness at first. Then I see Robert's face above me and he's smiling; he looks pretty much the same way he does now. I know that I am lucid, sit up, kiss him on the cheek, and can feel his scratchy beard. He and the other kids laugh, but I'm not sure why. Did they know that I was lucid and wonder why I didn't kiss him on the mouth and/or try to have sex with him? He is sort of a father figure to me when he appears like that and I didn't think it was right to go further.

I smile, roll over onto my stomach, and try to go back to sleep. I don't have to turn to see him again, it's like I have eyes in the back of my head. His looks have changed back into Paul Chevalier. He has a really nasty, cruel look on his face as he raises the "Freddy glove" and drives it into my back over and over again, grunting each time. Strangely, it feels like he's pounding on my back with his fists over and over again. I must have sleep paralysis and can't turn away

It is then that I wake up and start laughing. That dream was about sex!

Nickfan40

Re: Screwed up Robert Englund dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 15 Jan 2016 03:56

OOPS! I meant to say waving at us with his Freddy claw and smiling.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”