I can't lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Anopey

I can't lucid dream

Postby Anopey » 16 Jan 2016 20:53

With the help of a journal now I remember at least one dream everyday. I count my fingers nearly every 30 mins however, i havent been able to lucid dream. The few times i remember counting my fingers, i either wake up in another VERY realistic dream or just wake up. Please help me :D

GalMutzafy

Re: I can't lucid dream

Postby GalMutzafy » 31 Jan 2016 08:50

Since when did you start tryng to lucid dream? It takes time, sometime days and sometimes weeks.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Feb 2016 06:43

sounds like you are getting there. I wonder if you just need more time to get there. You don't say how long you have been doing this for.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Letsgetlucid

Postby Letsgetlucid » 04 Feb 2016 22:27

I clicked on this post because I saw the word "can't", first thing I'll say is a lucid dreamers (in the making) vocabulary shouldn't contain the words, "never, cant, won't" (any words referenced to negativity really), because if you use these words so will your dream self and then it will become almost impossible to become lucid. Saying to yourself that it will happen will actually make it more likely to happen (it's happened to me before). So please don't use these words and replace them with positivity, I can almost guarantee it will help in the long run.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”