new member geo

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
geo

new member geo

Postby geo » 17 Jan 2016 02:42

Hello all,

I figure if I don't write here, it would not be polite :) Just a little about me too.

I came across this sight by researching the term lucid dreams to see what others experience and this is how I found this sight.

I deeply love All living things here which includes this planet and solar system.

It appears at a certain level lucid dreaming is more real then this so called reality we have known for so long. This reality we have been in for much too long is so dense and limiting; lucid dreaming is a definite step in a direction that will help free the minds and spirits on this planet.

I believe this is a progressive board and love the direction of thought it promotes.

I appreciate a place like this so for all the workers that help keep it going and Rebecca for her creativity in bringing this board to life, a heart felt thank you for putting it up and keeping it going :)

Namaste
geo
Thought + emotion = creative energy in your reality. Raise your vibration becoming like Teflon. In this state lower vibrations you come in contact with will not affect you stunting your future and life you desire and so richly deserve.

shutterbugjen

Re: new member geo

Postby shutterbugjen » 17 Jan 2016 04:19

Welcome, Geo! I look forward to having conversations and discussions with you about lucid dreaming. I'm new to the concept, and it is truly remarkable how "real" things are in a lucid dream, and I'll admit it has made me question reality and think about consciousness. Fascinating stuff. Please jump in to some great discussions that are already active!
"for a dreamer, night's the only time of day..." -Jack Feldman, Santa Fe

mikeman7918

Re: new member geo

Postby mikeman7918 » 17 Jan 2016 04:51

We have a lot in common, Geo. May we have many lucid dreams about exploring space.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”