Greetings everyone!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
darkryder

Greetings everyone!

Postby darkryder » 17 Jan 2016 08:00

Hello! My name is Ana, I'm 20 years old. I've been living on this website for a while now and I've finally created my account, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I first learned about lucid dreaming when I was twelve and succeeded in becoming lucid within a couple days, but woke up shortly after because of the excitement. However I never committed fully until now.

I recently moved from New York to a much quieter area in the south, and I've been able to recall my dreams far more, at least one every night. I write them down on my phone after slowly waking up, and later in the day if I have the time, I sketch any particular image that stood out to me.

It's been almost a month now and I've had only one successful lucid dream. I was able to stay in the dream for a while and even got to control the space around me. I've read about the healing you can accomplish with lucid dreaming and eventually, I hope to confront the fears that affect me on a daily basis. And, you know, fly and visit ice cream planets and all that other cool stuff!

This website has been a huge help in learning the basics of lucid dreaming and has provided me with an endless list of sources to look into more. I want to thank all of you for your posts and the wonderful responses from the regular users -- you are more helpful than you know! :)

shutterbugjen

Re: Greetings everyone!

Postby shutterbugjen » 17 Jan 2016 19:23

Hi Ana! Glad you decided to jump in and join the discussion!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
"for a dreamer, night's the only time of day..." -Jack Feldman, Santa Fe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”