Tiny spaceships, physics defying car crashes, and cat-shrimp

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
mikeman7918

Tiny spaceships, physics defying car crashes, and cat-shrimp

Postby mikeman7918 » 20 Jan 2016 01:01

I am yet to have an LD that lasts more then 10 seconds, but I have gotten a lot better at dream recall. I remember 3 dreams from last night, some better then others. I figured I would share them because they are just too good not to share.

I don't remember much about my first dream, I just remember what was going on at the moment it ended. I wish I remembered more because I would like to know what insane course of events lead to it. I was flying the Milenium Falcon (from Star Wars), but it was shrunken down to about the size of a coin. It also had 3 standard colored aircraft navigation lights on the left, right, top, and bottom of the ship that were overpoweringly bright. I was seeing everything 3rd person and the ship was flying in some dimly lit room with dark concrete walls and passages shaped as if it were meant to be a battle arena of sorts for tiny ships like my own. It is kind of like a video game I saw a few months ago that I can't remember the name of.

I remember much more about the second dream. I was driving in my van (it's an old purple minivan that's older then me), and after exiting the freeway I came to an intersection. I remember that there was another person in the dream that doesn't resemble anyone I know in real life but in the dream I identified them as my friend, and they had a red sports car (I don't know what that model of car is called, but I could identify a picture of it) which he drove in front of me. That intersection we came to was no ordinary intersection. was no ordinary intersection, it was as if someone were hired to make the least efficient intersection possible. What it did could be accomplished by the road simply splitting in two and going seperate ways, but what it did is made everyone go different ways depending on what type of car they have. My "friend" and I were forced to go our seperate ways, and when all the various lanes reconverged into the two possible directions you could go the I found my friend again. The direction I went was left, which lead to an overpass (which was no ordinary overpass, but I will get to that later), and when I got there I saw that my friend got there first and he had a car accident, but it was no ordinary accident. His car had passed through the ground. It was as if the road became quicksand and started engulfing the front of the car and then sudenly became ordinary road again. He was perfectly fine, and I saw him standing next to his car. Upon seeing this, I got out of my car and said "What just happened? How is this possible?" and he replied "I don't know...". Now about the overpass, it was suspended a few thousand feet above the city below (and it was one heck of a view). The road was a ~2 inch thick slab and about 3 feet under it there was a simelar slab made of concrete. The two didn't apear connected in any way. The concrete part was a few feet wider then the road, so if you hop off the road you will land on the concrete slab. I went onto the concrete slab and looked under the road to see the nose of the car sticking through. It was as if I was in a video game that has collision volume issues. At this point I remember almost falling off the edge but I grabbed onto the road slab to save myself, and that's when I woke up.

Now this is the last dream I had before getting up. I remember it the most vividly and was probobaly the weirdest of the three. I don't remember the beginning very well, but I do remember that cat-shrimp were taking over the world (or something like that) and I was trying to stop it. I also remember that at some point in the dream I was driving my good old van and for no aperent reason it catapulted a few hundred feet into the air and landed perfectly. I remember because it happened again in the dream and when that happened I recalled the first time that it happened. Now for the vivid part. I was driving in an abandoned run down suburb that was swarming with cats. Many of my family members were in the van with me, most of the seats were taken out, and the back door was open. The van randomly catapulted a few hundred feet in the air and landed perfectly again. I remember saying "that just happened..." and thinking that now everyone will believe me when I tell them about that happening the first time. I then came across a huge shrimp the size of my dog lying in a gutter. We all got out, I picked it up, and I remember thinking that this means that this town must have been where it all started. We drove on a bit further until we came to a house resembling mine. One of my brothers got out and went into the open garage. Then, out of nowhere, a 2 foot long light grey scorpian ran into the garage and started attacking him. He managed to kick the scorpian back, but it started coming back at him. I got out to help. I tried restraining it but it was very strong. We then opened the door leading between the garage and the inside of the house (which looked very different from the inside of my house) and when the scorpian followed us we slammed the door on it. It's head, claws, and stinger got stuck in the door and as we forced the door closed the rest of the way the scorpian was crushed until it stopped struggling. That's when I woke up. Unfortionately I don't remember seeing any cat-shrimp.

mikeman7918

Re: Tiny spaceships, physics defying car crashes, and cat-sh

Postby mikeman7918 » 20 Jan 2016 01:05

I think I have also identified some possible dream signs. I will definitely be doing a reality check every time I get into my van.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”