REACTIONS

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Luciddreamer007

REACTIONS

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 20 Jan 2016 14:22

HEllo people,

in one LD I had I saw an old school acquaintance and told him that this was a dream. Even if I expected that he would react ina violent amnner,a s many other DC did it, he just looked at me curiously without any negative vibe.

Then asked him:" which aspect of my subconsious do you represent?" HE continued to look at me couriously . I begun to get a bit impacient and thought that the building up excitement would wake me up so I asked it to him twice.

Bizzarrely, he just mumbled some incoherent mix of some math theories.

Weird experience I msut say:

Have you guys done smth dimilar?
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

taniaaust1

Re: REACTIONS

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Jan 2016 15:49

yes.. I often used to get the DCs mumbling replies which didn't make any sense.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 23 Jan 2016 15:07

I think that at this moment when you get kinda anxious because you expect a coherent reply, your mind isnt quick enough to improvise a coherent sentence . Maybe its because your subconscious needs to do a ton of tasks simultaneously, such as developing a plot for he next dream scene

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

shutterbugjen

Postby shutterbugjen » 23 Jan 2016 17:08

The first time I asked a DC what they represented, I also got a mumbled response. The second time, I received a clear answer. (A group of 3 little girls appeared on my bedroom floor, playing a game with marbles. I asked what they represent and one of them said "your childhood." I had a much more stable hold on that dream than in the first, so I imagine that plays a role in how well I communicate with the dream characters.
"for a dreamer, night's the only time of day..." -Jack Feldman, Santa Fe

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 24 Jan 2016 21:00

Maybe its better to first of all try to open a conversation with the DC's to create a bond with them.
Then you can ask them what they symbolize

expect the unexpected

Return to “Dream Characters”