From DreamViews

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Purp3L

From DreamViews

Postby Purp3L » 23 Jan 2016 02:31

I have to move from dream views. Everyone there is great, besides a very bitter person who's name I will not mention. Hopefully this place will be better than that. I was banned there because I called someone a boob, jokingly and the guy had no problem with it. I guess I was the one in the wrong, but hopefully this won't be a place where if something like that is said, I won't get banned for 2 weeks.

Does their happen to be an irc chat here? That would be awesome.

mikeman7918

Re: From DreamViews

Postby mikeman7918 » 23 Jan 2016 03:26

I am quite new here too. From what I can tell so far it is indeed a great forum, albeit not very active. Welcome!

Peter

Postby Peter » 26 Jan 2016 09:23

hi an welcome, I am one of the moderators here and all views and posts are welcome but draw the line at arguments and threads that get nasty and target users. Apart from that please enjoy and post away

Cheers
Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 31 Jan 2016 13:30

I have been in both forums and I think this forum is more mature and serious, though I like also DreamViews.

Welcome and have fun here!
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “Introduce Yourself”