Guardian Angel?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lokina

Guardian Angel?

Postby Lokina » 23 Jan 2016 03:55

From the day i was 12 years old i would have these dreams of a guy whom ive never met these dreams always felt real. very lucid. well anyway on the month of march there was an earthquake in japan im sure youve all heard the 9.0....well the day before it happened once again that guy was in my dream and there was water surrounding me everywhere because i was drowning in the tsunami so he jumped in to save me.
its now 2016 i havent dreamt about although in 2013 i saw him in person and i dont know him. really weird huh :?:
im wondering if anyones ever also had a dream where their in distress and a stranger helps them out? and then you see them in person?

Nickfan40

Re: Guardian Angel?

Postby Nickfan40 » 23 Jan 2016 15:38

My "guardian angel" was Deforest Kelley, Dr. McCoy from Star Trek: The original series, and looked the same way he did on the show. Even though I never met him in person, he would come to me in my dreams. The dreams would seem so real that when he died, I felt the loss just as badly as someone who had met him.

He healed me of endometriosis in one of my dreams; read my post called, A Healing Dream.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”