Newbie - ? about visitation during lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
PMC

Newbie - ? about visitation during lucid dream

Postby PMC » 25 Jan 2016 16:52

So, I've been practicing meditation and manifestation for over a year and have found that lucid dream state seems to produce the best results. I'm still not great at getting there, but that's my journey. My ultimate goal is becoming a skilled healer. Anyway, last night I was having a pretty good session while working on remote healing for a family member. At a good point in the LD I was visited by someone I don't know. I had the vivid experience that they grabbed my hand and spoke to me. She basically acknowledged that I was trying to be a healer, referenced "us" and "we", as if she represented others. She told me to keep going and "they" would contact me when I was ready. Then I was shown a bald girl in a hospital bed...the implication was that I was supposed to try remote healing on her. So I did my best - then I felt that there was a little wild-haired boy grabbing my leg, begging me to help him. I gave him my RH regimen too, and as I finished the whole thing was kind of overwhelming and I fell full-on asleep.

My questions are; A) Anyone experienced this? B) Is LD and RH even compatible in your experience? C) What was up with the woman ( and "us") and/or the boy? Thank you for any help you can provide!

Apologize if I'm committing any newbie mistakes. I read the rules but I'll learn the rest as I go.

jasmine2

Re: Newbie - ? about visitation during lucid dream

Postby jasmine2 » 28 Jan 2016 22:49

PMC,
Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you are having increasing success with lucid dreams. It is very interesting that you have been experimenting with healing in dreams, and the appearance of guides in your dreams who want to help you improve your healing abilities is very intriguing and exciting.

In the past, during periods when I was reading a lot about shamanism and Tibetan Buddhist meditation practices, I had some interesting dreams about observing mysterious beings, dressed in shaman's costumes, who performed a ritual dance and chant.

Also, I met a floating Chinese or Japanese style dragon, who encouraged me to continue pursuing my studies, but he said a was not yet ready to understand more subtle levels of his magical realm.

I commend the following resources regarding dream/shamanic healing. -

(1) - Article - "Lucid Dream Healing Experiences: Firsthand Accounts" - by E.W. Kellogg - realitysandwich.com

(2) Article - "Shamanic Healing: We Are Not Alone" - An Interview With Michael Harner by Bonnie Horrigan - shamanism.org

(3) Book - "Hands Of Light" - by Barbara Brennan
Very good information about healing techniques involving subtle body energies. Includes discussion about how a healer may develop a relationship with spirit guides.

(4) - Robert Moss Blog - mossblog.blogspot.com -
Articles - "Dreaming With Spiritual Guides"
- "Island Woman On Dreaming With Animal Spirits"

(5) Website - "Lucid Dream Exchange - dreaminglucid.com -
- LDE magazine (free) archives - Some issues focus on dream healing.

Best wishes - jasmine2

PMC

Postby PMC » 29 Jan 2016 21:20

This is terrific. Thanks so much for taking the time, you've really helped me.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Feb 2016 06:54

Hi there, I'm a healer of several practices :) . Its very true that you will find your teacher for this when time is right and often we can get a message in a dream first.

Even with one of my main healing yogi teachers deceased, I still feel the groups pull at times (eg at the time of the anniversary of his death I was suddenly drawn to do a group meditation and did that, joining up energies without even knowing it was the anniversary of this and they were all getting together to meditate. I hadn't done that meditation for 8-9mths before that).

Its hard to say if something real was going on here or if it was your desire in this field manifesting this lucid dream

remote healing is compatible in any state at all.. awake, LD or OBE.. though its important not to be stressed while doing it as the energy will not otherwise release properly. For good flow out, you need calmness and some detachment for best energetic flow (healing in emotional states can produce chaotic unpredictable results).

To have more guidance in learning this there are so many different places you can go to.. eg spiritualist churches, reiki places or individual teachers. One of my mine was Master Choa Kok Sui, pranic healing (that is my top recommendation if you want to learn healing and understand it well). Anyway, follow whatever you are drawn to do. Sooner or later you will get a teacher.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”