Good and Bad side/All questions, Dream shareing...

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
ReXisDoXes

Good and Bad side/All questions, Dream shareing...

Postby ReXisDoXes » 27 Jan 2016 22:35

Hello, my name is ReXis and yes I'm Lucid dreamer for 13 years, from my birth I am Lucid dreamer. When I started lucid dreaming first I got visited by Blonde girl - she tough me how to fly/breathe underwater,die and then reborn... She tough me how to continue the dreams- yes continue!! I dreamed her for 3 years she tough me everything. After she died in 1 of my dreams I felt sad and I needed to do something so I turned in Bad side (Killing people,robbing,being evil) - I called myself "God" It was bad after 5 years being evil - God spoke to me (He was bright,shiny I couldn't see his face or shape) I was screaming for 20 seconds and then he told me to stop, that I don't need to be afraid and he told me that I did bad things for killing people etc. And that he will stop my dreaming for 6 months so I can think about my mistakes. After 6 months passed I got visited by ArchAngel Gabriel and he told me that he was that Blonde girl who guided me, and that he watched me how will I do without him. I told him that I can't lucid dream if I don't call myself a "God" - He said fine you may call yourself "God" if that helps you to Lucid Dream but do not abuse the powers - After that I didn't abuse powers or kill another persons or rob, etc. I turned to Good side and help people. When I need help in my dreams I call for angels they will help me, or just pray. It worked everytime. I knew I was doing good stuff, he told me that God doesn't exist. That there is just angels I was like (Really?) He said yes, that he rules on good side, after that 2 years passed I was on good side, I didn't had nightmaters or anything becouse I was on good side, with every nightmare - I would make friendships with bad guys, and talk with them, have fun... ect
After that time 2 guys showed up and told me to come with them on "Good side" there were doors, they told me to enter it, I declined it. They told me that If I don't enter I will die, - I said No!!, they tried to kill me and I killed them, after that I told angles that I killed them and That I'm sorry, they said it's fine they forgive me. After 3 years - It's present now. - 4 days ago 23.1.2016 I finaly got in someone's dream It was success, She was little girl and now for 4 days I'm in her dreams I teach her how to fly and more... It's fine, I protect her and tell her what's bad and what's good. I didn't told her if I'm real and I wont, she asked me. "Are you real?", I replied No. (I didn't say that I'm real becouse she would be scared if I did it, she is probably 10-12 years old) She asked me (Why do I dream you?) - I told her that I'm her magination, oh yea I skipped some parts... 2 years ago some guy entered my dream and he tried to kill me!! Yes, kill me.. I got warning that he is in my dream like white flash, and I escaped it, it was hard and I need to tell you if someone enters your dream you have 10 seconds to wake up or you are stuck in there (Only if he want's to kill you/ if he is friendly you may wake up.) Only way to wake up if someone enters your dream is to Cut your head or kill yourself, if he catches you- you are dead. (Yes, dead in Real life too). When someone enters your dream and want's to fight with you, you do not have powers, he doesn't have powers. You fight with fists. Only if owner of the dream allows powers (But be carefull, if he enters your dream he is more powerfulll then you.)
Now let's go to abilitys/levels. 1st Level - Powers (Flying,Respawning,Breathing underwater)
2nd level - (Using spells - to move cars,kill others,flying,teleporting,heal etc...)
3rd level - (Entering others dreams.)

You cannot enter others dreams unless you are born lucid dreamer like me, I have alot of experince for 16 years old. There is 3 sides (Good,Bad, and one that I don't know), I have alot of experince if you want to ask how to wake up from nightmare, how to learn to fly, entering others dreams? how to use spells... many more I have answers, how to lucid dream, How to get on Good side, How to get on Bad side.
What are rules on good side, what are rules on bad side... I have everything, how to change places/enviroment, how to know that It's lucid dream, how to learn all, How to not run when you are chased, how to make friends with nightmares, how to continue the dream (I continued it for 3 years, everyday I continued where I waked up - pretty easy), how to return to previous dreams... Just ask me.

I will be here for answers. Thank you for reading.

nickbor

Re: Good and Bad side/All questions, Dream shareing...

Postby nickbor » 20 Jul 2016 19:51

I am also a lucid dreamer but not that often only sometimes and I was on neutral side, but joined good side. I have also had lucid dreams where it felt like others were dreaming with me but we did not fight. once I even got a kiss from a pretty girl. I could not prove or disprove the others were in the dream with me, but I could not make them go away unless they were a figment of my imagination. do you do reality cheks while awake to go lucid? I'm going to start more often and Ive tried a dream journal to help remember lucid dreams but with no success so far. may you choose the light side of the force young padwan. that's the side I am on. and it is a side that knows there is a god and has prayers answered consistently. ive invoked the power of god like a moses person and it worked in real life. it was like being in lucid control in my waking life. football seasons have gone my way by obedienceto common sense golden rule goodness and a prayer for god to intervene on my behalf. but to know there is a god means you called forth gods favor. and I got grace one day and god redeemed me and ever since then I lost faith and replaced it wit knowledge. it is a sinners knowledge to know the knowledge of god. you seem to believe youre dreams are truth but it is only your own mind. you believe there is no god because of a dream. but my waking experience with salvation and gaining favor tells otherwise. but its not youre fault. maybe its mine, ive made mistakes where I needed some special grace from god. there are a buch of people whom might need some special grace to know god loves you. with mine I will share it with you and forgive you young padwan for choosing a side different from neutral or good. and if you want to help people god will give you plenty of opportunities and if you pray with sincerity in real life to an almighty all powerfull god he might intervene in football games on your behalf like he did for me. we all have a little bit of moses power in us and god demands humans be free from slavery. may the truth set you free, and know nothing can hurt youre immortal spirit which is youre pure essence.

peace love and may god bless you

ReXisDoXes

Re: Good and Bad side/All questions, Dream shareing...

Postby ReXisDoXes » 22 Sep 2016 14:13

Nickbor, I become lucid the time I get into the dream, and do not use some kind of meditations or something else before you sleep it's a witchcraft. That's what I believe. Stay safe Young Padowan. :D

Return to “Dream Science”