More lucid than ever before...

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Carter Blunt

More lucid than ever before...

Postby Carter Blunt » 30 Jan 2016 15:27

This may be boring, but whatever.

I dreamed that I was waving girls into an empty shop to make out with. Then I would undress them and look at their awkward body features. I guess after a while I realized, this would never work in real life. So I left and saw another guy outside a shop trying to sing to get girls to go in the shop with him, but it wasn't working for him. I said some words to him, told him good luck, and kept going.

Then I walked into a different building and some guys were in there, one of them looked familiar so I started asking him who he was. He told me his real name and mentioned some TV show or something, then I'm like, no I meant like on Youtube you were with this black haired guy... neither one of these guys exist in real life... then he's like, "Oh yeah, I was Nay Dogg on there."(no such person exists)

So I'm hanging out with Nay Dogg, and we go up to some other guy, I started telling them I was dreaming. I didn't realize they were figments of my imagination though, I figured maybe they were lucid dreaming too. They both responded in unison, which was weird. Then some goofy disco brotha came in, I shook his hand and introduced myself. He seemed friendly enough.

So I go upstairs, looking out the corner of my eye at the graffiti on the walls, I get to the next floor, there's some weird stuff up there, like a long path with a waterfall at the end, but I turned around and explored the building some more. I was trying not to focus too hard on anything, and move as effortlessly as possible, trying not to wake up.

Then I peek back down the stairs, but don't go back down, instead I go up some other stairs, looking out the corner of my eye at the graffiti up THOSE stairs. This part seems familiar for some reason. I get to a familiar room, and looking around, opening boxes and such, seeing what irrelevant stuff is in them. I find some malted milk balls and pocket them while no one's looking.

Then I realized, wait a second... if I don't eat these now, they'll just be gone when I wake up. So I start eating them, and as I'm tasting them I wake up. Maybe I used too many senses, I dunno. I've had similar stuff happen before. My arms and legs were doing fine walking and touching stuff. I find it weird that I'm always stealing stuff in dreams. Money, drugs, and now candy.

The whole lucid part of the dream must have lasted 10 minutes or more. That's gotta be a record for me.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”