WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Luciddreamer007

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 31 Jan 2016 13:26

Hello guys,

tonight I had another ld. I can only remember some fragments.
The first fragment i remember involves me going on the upper part of my city where i can see all the beautiful town and I dont know how, but I was also with a like 60 year old man who was speaking with me about the afterlife. I started to get a bit nostalgic and thinking about many people who I havent seen in years and who I will see all in the afterlife . I was thinking: "Man, we will tell us so many things". This epiphany left me a bit in an awe.

NExt thing I know:
It was night and i was walking in the old part of my city, which has very little streets and arent quite illuminated.
While I was walking i saw a college peer of mine, who in reality is kinda of a weirdo but i know that hes a nice guy nevertheless.
SO anyway I wasnt that lucid at all and talked to him like in real life asking him where he studies now, because in real life he changed the college. HE replied to me :" arent you with your gangsters?" while he was cooking something in a pot. And I was there like W. T. F ??!! Im not involved in any gang in real life, ehh!!
Then he continued saying to me some weird shit that i dont recall at all, except telling me something about sins. YEs sins. (Im not a religious person)
Then I began to start feeling a bit creeped because of this nightmarish turn of my LD.
I thought that i went to the wrong street and just wanted to get the hell out of there.

NExt fragment of this LD that pops into my conscious mind:

SOmehow I managed to get outo of this creepy street and I find a neighbour girl, who in real life moved years ago. She was accompoanied by other men and we had to go on a mission on a motorbike I dont remember what was the concrete task of this mission.
Being still lucid i started to make out with her.

THe rest are just bits and pieces.Eventhough i barely anything I woke up with a very, very gooood feeling.

I think that this mission turned out to be a plot of a movie and my neighbour girl and the other guys were actors. WE had to fight some evil spirits I think.
The girl was constantly morphing into another girl but i didnt care. I liked to undress her and stroke her back and just smell and kiss her hair while we were on this strange mission.It felt sooooooo vivid, jeeez!! But only during the dream, because when i woke up the vividness of those memores faded to just 20% :( :( :(

I remember clearly one short funny part at the end of the dream, where we arrived on a parking lot with a motorbike, we had sex sex on the bike, yes while driving on it, crazy crazy.As we arrived she was still completely naked. There were some girls walking by and looked at us like " WHAT THE HELL??!!" and continued wlking. Eventhough I was still kinda lucid, i felt a slight sense of shame. Im sure that it was because of the realism of the scene.
THen a group of men who were partying in a car spotted my girl and put all the car lights towards her. I had the need to protect her and put myself in front of her while I wore and anorak and just told them to fuck off. They stopped laughing

Whats your opinion about this dream??
Last edited by Luciddreamer007 on 31 Jan 2016 14:20, edited 1 time in total.
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

Carter Blunt

Re: WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD

Postby Carter Blunt » 31 Jan 2016 14:06

My opinion is "lol"... sounds like a dream I would have.

A little nitpick... it might be fun to talk to old acquaintances in the afterlife, but while we can't be sure such a thing even exists, it's extremely unlikely that they would be the same as when you met them. Since their brain would be dead, and it's the brain where "you" resides. There is no evidence that we exist outside a brain, and when our brain is dead would whatever lives on continue to be us? Would it still have our memories, emotions, opinions, etc? I'm gonna say no.

By my logic, the best we can hope for is to be reincarnated with all our memories erased, in which case it's not really "you" anymore. Though I heard you can be reincarnated with memories intact if you don't go into the light tunnel when you die, as that is a trap from extraterrestrials to harvest our souls and send us back into the matrix with no memories. Then you can leave this planet and be reincarnated wherever you want. Or they could be lying, and by not going into the light you actually get stuck in limbo.

When you start believing in souls, there's really no limit to the kook crap you can buy into. I'm gonna say the light tunnel is just a coping mechanism or glitch from a dying brain. And once your brain dies, you die. Like, permanently. Sorry.

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 31 Jan 2016 14:22

YEah, Im also a bit skeptic about this topic but still open minded. We can't really take it for granted that after-life exists or not.

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 31 Jan 2016 20:50

I'm with Carter Blunt there. I could be wrong and there is something more that remains--after all, consciousness is still puzzling in this world of physical forces and matter. Nothing seems to account for the awareness acquired by a complex physical system such as the brain. Having said that, we can observe, neuroscientifically, that consciousness can be affected when the brain switches to delta mode, is damaged, or malfunctions for any other reason. This strongly suggests that consciousness--the what it is like to be something--is contingent upon a working brain.

Maybe there is a real gangster in you ... :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 01 Feb 2016 01:09

Who knows

expect the unexpected

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 01 Feb 2016 15:52

Robert Monroe would have us believe that consciousness really leaves the physical body as some kind ectoplasm that can travel to other realms of existence; apparently there are non-physical dimensions tied to physical reality where consciousness has reached other evolutionary degrees--there are even 'centres' for consciousness that look like hospitals where discarnate beings discuss taking the collective awareness to the next level.

But such claims and beliefs are simply unfalsifiable. Yes, it could be true that the mysterious consciousness could 'seep' out of complex biological 'machines' from that other (a hypothetical, unexplored netherworld), but all these amazing places that Monroe claims to have visited could also have originated in his head given the nature of dreams--products of a working brain and its phenomenal, imaginative mind.

The latter is ostensibly the most feasible explanation. Is Monroe perceiving and exploring the hereafter right now--as a deceased individual--or is he simply unconscious because his brain no longer is? It seems logical in this case to think that there isn't even a Robert Monroe to perceive anything ... :geek:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

flyinghighagain

Postby flyinghighagain » 25 Feb 2016 23:13

summerlander .... wow, you REALLY do think you know all the answers ... :lol: I LOVE OZZY AND METAL music, btw ! hahaaa!!

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 25 Feb 2016 23:19

No flying, I don't. But I'm pretty sure as a little teenager behind a computer screen you think you do. :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image

flyinghighagain

Postby flyinghighagain » 25 Feb 2016 23:51

nope, not a teenager .... but as they say, it would take one to know one ... because you are acting like one ... I have 15 years life experience over you, you have NO clue what was/is entailed in my life, what a ride so far, so while your busy with your nose in a book, get out there a little, the world's a pretty cool place, ~ but I always say ... 'bring it on' ... yeh, you may be a bit more book smart, but I'd rather be street smart any day .... :mrgreen:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”