TESTING THE EFFECTS OF DRUGS

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Luciddreamer007

TESTING THE EFFECTS OF DRUGS

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 31 Jan 2016 14:43

Hello guys,

i share with you a LD i had months ago a very vivid and crazy one.
It all begins in a biiig hallway of my old high school there were also some palm trees. I was lucid from the beginning i think.

Im walking there and gradually there are more students walking by and I also notice a security guard. I then thought to myself : lets try cocaine . SO I asked the security guard if he could give me some of this. I never tried cocaine in real life.

AS i snorted this shit I started to feel very hyperactive simialr to taking coffeine and i started dancing like a maniac in front of all students dont giving a damm, because it was a LD. There also appeared colors which added more trippiness in the scenario. The security guard was laughing a bit.

At the end I saw some female high scholl acquaintances and i ended having an orgy with them :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

Letsgetlucid

Re: TESTING THE EFFECTS OF DRUGS

Postby Letsgetlucid » 04 Feb 2016 22:15

Well, that escalated quickly XD. sounds very interesting!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 07 Feb 2016 19:43

indeed :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

luckycloud

Postby luckycloud » 08 Feb 2016 15:41

I've had a similar dream, except with shrooms. I've taken other psychedelics before, so I've had experience, but at the time I didn't know what shrooms was like.

I dreamt I was in a very dimly lit shack, deep in the woods with my friend. He pulled out a canister of mushrooms and we ate up. What blew me away about this dream is that I literally /dreamt/ a shrooms trip, my subconscious mind imagined what a shrooms trip would be like and fabricated it into the dream scenario. It was wicked, with a shit load of colors and many organic shapes swirly around. It was pretty cool.
-Make 1,2-

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 08 Feb 2016 16:59

Very interesting and crazy dream luckycloud.

expect the unexpected

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”