I Saw Him Again Last Night

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

I Saw Him Again Last Night

Postby Nickfan40 » 01 Feb 2016 20:08

I had this dream just last night. My nighttime "ritual" or whatever changed slightly. The weather has been pretty good lately, so I've been sitting on my front porch for 30 minutes at a time, a few hours before bed. Maybe that's what inspired this dream:

My sister, mother, and I were going somewhere in the car. I am in the backseat, holding some directions on how to get there. The name of the place is some sort of church, but as I write this, I can't remember the name. It's as though I forgot it the minute I woke up. Doesn't that make you mad?! :lol:

When we get there, it is a huge beautifully built church, sort of like The Crystal Cathedral, where Robert Schuller used to preach (I don't know who is preaching there, now). We walk around to get the feel of the place. There are trees planted in huge pots and some with metal around the bases of the trunks to keep squirrels and other pests away, and benches to sit on.

There are a lot of people wandering around, but because this is so new to me, I just stay with my mother and sister. Across the way, I see someone very familiar: It's Deforest Kelley! He looked pretty much the way he did in 1995. He sees me, but doesn't acknowledge me, and that's OK. Maybe he would have if I was by myself and I didn't want to go rushing up to him because that's not my style and I didn't want to embarrass my sister. She has so much foolish pride, it isn't even funny!

I'm not even sure what we're doing there, maybe to give a speech? Maybe "De" is there to do the same thing. I'm thinking now that this is some sort of Baptist church, because Deforest Kelley was the son of a Baptist minister.

As we go in, I feel like I'm getting claustrophobic, and about to have a panic attack; I'm used to smaller churches where everybody knows your name. All I can think of is if they sit me close to De, I'll be OK. Before anything can happen, I fade out of the dream and wake up.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I know now that the reason I was seeing De as an older man is because a few days ago, I was watching a Star Trek convention from 1995 that had Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner in it, too.

De was telling a funny story from his western movie days. He was doing a scene where he had to lay his gun on the floor and back away. On the way out, he tripped over a chair, landed on his a** (yes, he said it!), and said, "Oh, s***!" He said it right in front of a visiting dignitary, Princess Sophia of Greece! That really got laughs from the audience, Shatner and Nimoy, and me!

I guess if I was by myself in the dream, he would have spoken to me, but there were too many people around! I was not slighted in the very least.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”