Interesting lucid dream yet very strange!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Raz

Interesting lucid dream yet very strange!

Postby Raz » 03 Feb 2016 07:32

o before I was about to wake up - I started to feel completely paralized when this man's bold/strange voice started talking. It sounded like he was right next to me...on my right ear's side. He started to talk about a place where he comes from but I don't remember the exact words I forgot. All I remember about the place he was mentioning was that there is fire/darkness and power. As he was speaking I was excited to hear what else he has to say but for some reason my body was trying to wake UP like opening my eyes and he said " no no I haven't finished yet" and that's when the voice stopped because I woke up!!! I hate that part...

On the other hand, I can give you the closest sample of how his voice sounded like. I used to play this game 4 years ago and the man's voice reminded me of this game's voice character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0h9T8bGUb4

What do you guys think it could mean? I honestly hope that he'll talk to me again.

Dreamer Jeff

Re: Interesting lucid dream yet very strange!

Postby Dreamer Jeff » 07 Feb 2016 07:27

Sounds like it was sleep paralysis. Have you heard of it? What were your emotions, while he was next to you? Usually it's accompanied by severe terror. Anyways that's what happens to me sometimes.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”