Playing instruments while dreaming

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Letsgetlucid

Playing instruments while dreaming

Postby Letsgetlucid » 04 Feb 2016 03:49

I just had a thought...what would it be like to play an instrument in a dream? Would it be the same? How would it differ? If someone could share some info on this that would be awesome! (Specifically drums for me)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Luciddreamer007

Re: Playing instruments while dreaming

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 04 Feb 2016 13:29

Hi Letsgetlucid,

I can tell you that in case that you dont have a good dream recall, you wouldn't be able to know the songs , even if you woke up 1 second ago (this is what happens to me, sometimes there comes classical music and the moment after waking up I barely know how the melody was :cry: :cry: :cry: )
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 04 Feb 2016 13:44

I didn't experience playing guitar in a lucid dream (which is what I want to do), but I've heard many people done that (guitar, piano and ect) and woke up, some forgot what they were playing, but some even not only remembered, but created songs (I think Satisfaction of The Stones is from a dream one of them had) and tons of songs.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Letsgetlucid

Postby Letsgetlucid » 04 Feb 2016 22:07

Luciddreamer007 wrote:Hi Letsgetlucid,

I can tell you that in case that you dont have a good dream recall, you wouldn't be able to know the songs , even if you woke up 1 second ago (this is what happens to me, sometimes there comes classical music and the moment after waking up I barely know how the melody was :cry: :cry: :cry: )

I'm talking about if you have good memory XD

Letsgetlucid

Postby Letsgetlucid » 04 Feb 2016 22:10

GalMutzafy wrote:I didn't experience playing guitar in a lucid dream (which is what I want to do), but I've heard many people done that (guitar, piano and ect) and woke up, some forgot what they were playing, but some even not only remembered, but created songs (I think Satisfaction of The Stones is from a dream one of them had) and tons of songs.

If you believe that you can do it, it will most likely happen, in my opinion.

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 05 Feb 2016 09:52

Letsgetlucid wrote:
GalMutzafy wrote:I didn't experience playing guitar in a lucid dream (which is what I want to do), but I've heard many people done that (guitar, piano and ect) and woke up, some forgot what they were playing, but some even not only remembered, but created songs (I think Satisfaction of The Stones is from a dream one of them had) and tons of songs.

If you believe that you can do it, it will most likely happen, in my opinion.

Yeah, that's true and I do believe.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”