Flying with Jesus (?!) !

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
flyinghighagain

Flying with Jesus (?!) !

Postby flyinghighagain » 05 Feb 2016 03:27

I thought I'd give it a try ... I'm really not an over religious person, but come on ... how cool would THAT be, to fly with Jesus ... closed my eyes, pictured his face, and I was off ... through the clear blue skies, Jesus was at my side, he had sunglasses on, lol ... he was telling me things, what to do, how to help myself and how I can help others.. just random stuff, ~ such beautiful music was playing in the background! I felt it going through my body~ the whole thing only lasted, to me, what seemed a few minutes .. he then turned and looked at me ... said he had to go ... and I watched him whoosh off to the right of me, in the sky, ~ and he was gone ... weird thing is, I felt soo good when I woke up (?!) ...

Carter Blunt

Re: Flying with Jesus (?!) !

Postby Carter Blunt » 07 Feb 2016 01:00

What did he look like?

This?

This?

Or perhaps this?

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 07 Feb 2016 02:17

It sounds to me like you had a wonderful encounter with a dream guide envoy connected with your Higher Self, the innate wisdom and light that sages say dwells deep in the core energy/awareness in all human beings.

Even for someone who may not feel particularly religious, if you live in a society in which Christianity is influential, then the dreaming mind may personify the collective archetype of Jesus as a metaphor for an individual's Higher Wisdom.

flyinghighagain

Postby flyinghighagain » 07 Feb 2016 15:11

Hi Carter ... he looked like Jesus #1, with shades on, lol~ yes the one that we "all" grew up believing that's what he looked like, (although what makes more sense in time and location, IS probably closer to #2 ... Ive seen that pic a few months ago, and feel it may be a bit TOO, primitive, my opinion .. features seem to be too exaggerated for that time period, and nose too flat) REGARDLESS, thanks for asking Carter, it was no doubt, a pretty cool dream ... :) !
Last edited by flyinghighagain on 08 Feb 2016 18:00, edited 1 time in total.

flyinghighagain

Postby flyinghighagain » 07 Feb 2016 15:14

thanks Jasmine, for a fabulous response to that dream .. interesting!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 15 Feb 2016 18:35

There is also a good chance that he resembled an intelligent Chinese man educating or swindling--like a mean Derren Brown--philistines in the Middle East. There is an even greater chance that he never existed ... :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 25 Feb 2016 18:08

Shiiiit ... you got schooled, son! :lol:

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Feb 2016 18:13

Chastisement is good for the soul. His god would have done worse. Eternal damnation (imagine that) ... very fitting for a divine psychopath. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

odubay

Postby odubay » 25 Feb 2016 21:30

Hi Summerlander!

It is fine if you do not believe in God but please do mock those who do, rudeness never convinced anyone of anything.

Everything good that man creates results from different laws. A building stands because we understand the law of gravity. A race car is fast because we understand the law of friction. Human law stands when we understand natural or objective law. When you ignore these laws you get ruins, inefficient cars, and Hitler. Therefore we can establish that everything organized in this world relies on some constant or other. One might then naturally ask the question what do these natural constants (gravity etc…) rely on? It cannot be something natural for everything natural appears to rely on something else therefore we look to the supernatural… God. God acts most of the time as a secondary cause because of Him Gravity works and buildings don't float away randomly. However if He has the power to work as a secondary cause he has the power to work as a primary cause which by its very nature must be supernatural as it does not rely on natural laws. When God acts as a primary cause we call it a miracle. The Incarnation is admittedly a difficult miracle to scientifically prove. That proof can only come once you (believe in God :) ) have a significant knowledge of Catholic theology. However there are miracles which can be scientifically examined in the most modern sense.

I challenge you to systematically and scientifically disprove the tilma which was part of the miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the dancing sun of Fatima.

Both have multiple witnesses (many not christian), eye witness reports, and photographic evidence. In addition, there have been many scientific studies of the tilma some lead by non christian scientists.

I don't expect you to change your mind about anything ( I’m no great theologian although I could refer you to some if you want ) and I’m not going to get into a long argument with you. So call me all the names you want, insult my faith, bring up the names of christians in name only, do whatever. I don't care.

All I am asking you to do is a little research and maybe think a little.

God Bless!
Last edited by odubay on 25 Feb 2016 21:34, edited 1 time in total.

odubay

Postby odubay » 25 Feb 2016 21:31

Oh and quickly on the damnation thing, not many people see to understand. Heaven is a place of reciprocal love (God loves you - you love God) God having given us free will cannot force us to love him. If we refuse God's love we become unable to see his hand stretched out before us. We become the dwarves from the Last Battle by CS Lewis. In effect we damn ourselves. :)

And I was just thinking of the odds you are betting on. If I am wrong and God is not real then I live a life of love and acceptance free from the frantic struggle of the material world and die at peace and with hope and then fade into the eternal black. If you are wrong you live a life of fear trying to make the selfish best of every short moment left fearful of anything that might cut you down short. You die in fear because you think it is the end and then suffer for eternity.

I know what odds I'm betting on ;) (It's simple math)

Alright that really is my last reply no more unless you actually are interested in the possibilities.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”